News have been released about the game modes that will come with the upcoming Gundam Versus title that’s coming exclusive to the Playstation 4 platform for the Southeast Asia region according to Bandai Namco Entertainment Asia.
The new installment to the series will provide solo and multiplayer modes with tutorial and free mode to help out players get settled in with the game.
Here’s the rundown of the solo-play features for the solo feature of the game:
- Free Battle: right against the CPU, setup your mobile suit, team information stage, and BGM (plus a bit more)
- Trial Battle: 10 mission challenges, face gigantic bosses in original story scenarios
- Ultimate Battle: Fight for surival gainst waves of CPU opponents- also available in multiplayer mode as well
Meanwhile, here’s the list of what you can expect from the multiplayer features of the game:
- Casual Match 1v1/2v2/3v3: increase the number of opponents/allies and fight against/with them
- Ultimate Battle Extra Battle: Trigger this mode destroying a specific amount of units and join up to 6 players online
- Player Match Custom Rooms: Create your set of rules and customize your online experience
- Ranked Match Worldwide Matching: Fight against players with the same ranks as yours
The game will be released on September 29, 2017 for the Playstation 4 system.