In one of the most exciting news coming out from Bandai Namco since the announcement of Dragon Ball FighterZ, the game publisher has announced that they will finally localize a Kamen Rider game for the Playstation 4 platforms for the Southeast Asia market (Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Philippines, and Indonesia) titled, Kamen Rider Climax Fighters.
Based from the trailer below. Climax Fighters will feature all of the Heisei era riders starting from Kuuga up to Build.
The brief that we got showcases the following features:
- All Heisei Kamen Riders, from Kamen Rider Kuuga to the latest Kamen Rider Build assembles.
- Game mode of 1v1 or 2v2 available, which allows gameplay of up to maximum 4 players.
- Authentic action fighting battle first time from a back-view perspective.
- Flat stage evolution to levelled platform stage with realistic obstacles. It allows player to fully utilize each Rider’s characteristics in battle.
- First Online Battle feature in the Kamen Rider game series.
The first ever English localized title in the Kamen Rider series of games will feature Japanese voiceover with English subtitles as well.
For more info, you can check out the Bandai Namco Entertainment Asia fanpage, website, and Twitter account.