Get ready for the newest wearable in the market
Huawei has announced the price and the availability of its newest wearable, the Huawei Watch Fit.
Exclusive pre-orders of the Graphite Black, and Mint Green colors will be made available at Lazada and Shopee up until today. Huawei is also giving away Huawei Band 4e and Huawei Nova Speakers during this period. The final payment for the pre-order will be tomorrow.
Meanwhile, starting from September 23-29, the Watch Fit will be made available on the Huawei Store, with the addition of an online exclusive color of Cantaloupe Orange. Purchasing from the Huawei Store will also earn you a freebie of a Huawei Band 4e.
Huawei also promises that there will be offline sales of the Watch Fit on the same dates along with the same freebies on Huawei physical stores.
Meanwhile, here’s the lowdown on the Watch Fit‘s features:
- The Watch Fit can last up to 10 days. And with it’s sport’s mode activated (includes all tracking sensors + GPS) the Watch Fit can last for 12 hours non-stop.
- Quick charging feature provides a whole day of use with just a five-minute top up.
- 12 animated fitness courses – The Watch Fit features 12 animated fitness courses that accurately demonstrate correct routines and postures
- The Huawei Watch Fit has a 1.64-inch rectangular AMOLED display, sporting 326 ppi out of the 280×456 resolution.
- 96 in-depth exercise modes – 85 other modes include support for ball games, water sports, extreme sports, dancing, and more, all designed to serve whatever athletic niche the user might have. Every mode records extensive performance data such as heart rate, calories, exercise time, and more.
- SpO2 detection via TruSeen 4.0
- Improved outdoor experience with built-in GPS
For more information on the Huawei Watch Fit, you can head here.