After ASUS Republic of Gamers (ROG) announced the new ROG Phone 3 series globally, ASUS ROG Philippines officially announces the launching of the third iteration of their gaming phone, the ROG Phone 3 on August 15, 8:00PM.
Official pricing, promos, as well as specifications and accessories will be revealed by then.
Here’s the rundown of the announced specs for the ROG Phone 3:
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 Plus 5G Mobile Platform
- GameCool 3
- 16GB LPDDR5 RAM/512GB UFS 3.1 ROM
- 144 Hz/1ms AMOLED 6.59 display
- 10-bit display supports HDR10+
- 6,000 mAh Battery
- AirTrigger 3
- ROG HyperFusion (allows simultaneous connection to WiFi and mobile data)
- 3.5mm audio jack
Meanwhile, the announcement also mentions the arrival of the ROG Phone 3 Strix Edition, but has this shortlist of announced features:
- Snapdragon 865 Mobile Platform
- 256 GB UFS 3.1 ROM/8 GB of LPDDR5 RAM.
We’ll have to wait for August for the full details for the upcoming phone. So watch out on August 15, 2020 at 8:00PM. Keep watch at the ASUS ROG fanpage to know more about the upcoming launch.