Playstation has always brought their A-game (and their actual A-games) at every eSports and Gaming Summit, and they’ve built up the reputation of bringing in what gamers would want to see in a gaming convention. This year’s ESGS isn’t an exception and in fact, I’m considering this year as one of brand’s best booths.
I know it seems high praise for it, but then, I’m a bit biased since the Playstation booth brought in Dragon Ball FighterZ. If you’d like to know more about the game’s CBT period you can check on Billy’s CBT experience post. But basically, Playstation found the sweet spot in the booth experience that other brands have yet to hit properly in other cons.
So what can you experience in the Playstation year this year? Let us count the ways (yeah sorry about that, it’s been a long day)
So Playstation is bringing in a lot of game demos this year aside from FightersZ here’s the short list:
- Call of Duty WWII
- Dissidia: Final Fantasy NT
- The Evil Within 2
- Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet
Aside from the Game Demos, Playstation also brought in their VR games line-up for the PSVR:
- No Heroes Allowed
- The Inpatient
- Monster of the Deep: Final Fantasy XIV
- Bravo Team
The Playstation booth also have freeplay sessions of their two titles:
- NBA 2k18
- Marvel vs. Capcom Infinite
- Grant Turismo Sport (with the whole racing rig setup)
Playstation also stuck with their gimmick of providing attendees, and those who played through their games to take home Playstation themed goodies. So far what we know so far is the Magnetic Keychain shaped like a Playstation 4 Controller and Playstation button shaped paper clips.
So that’s basically it! If you’re headed to ESGS this Saturday or Sunday, I suggest you drop by the Playstation booth first because the lines are going to be long.
- Cartoon Network Crowns It’s First Pinoy Rock Star This Past Weekend - December 13, 2017
- Satan’s Slaves - December 11, 2017
- Philippine Robotics Team Wins Silver Award at the World Robot Olympiad - December 11, 2017
- Brave Frontier Characters Coming to The Alchemist Code - December 8, 2017
- Gumi and Kodansha Collaborate to Bring The Seven Deadly Sins (Nanatsu no Taizai) to Mobile Game Crystal of Re:union - December 7, 2017
- Vivo Releases a Special Edition Smartphone for FIFA World Cup 2018 - December 7, 2017
- OPPO Releases Limited Edition Red F5 Along With Partnership With Arena of Valor - December 7, 2017
- More Games Will Be Coming to the Philippines and Southeast ASia Courtesy of GCA and Elite Games Inc. - December 6, 2017
- Baseus Opens Flagship Store in the Philippines at Trinoma - December 5, 2017
- Ubisoft Releases Their Latest Musical Adventure, Ode - December 2, 2017