Ubisoft has announced the dates for the Trials Rising Open Beta that will happen in the latter part of the month for the PlayStation 4, Xbox One (and Xbox One X), Nintendo Switch (Asian players can access the Open Beta through the Japan eShop) , and Windows PC.
Trials Rising is scheduled to be released this coming February 26 while the game is now set to pre-load next week, February 19.
The scheduled Open Beta period is happening this coming February 21 to February 25.
Here’s what Ubisoft has lined up for the beta for players can play around with:
- 18 tracks from easy to extreme, including four University of Trials onboarding tracks
- Five bikes (Squid, Rhino, Mantis, Helium and the hilarious two-player Tandem bike)
- The exclusive Turbo Bike Exhaust for the Helium Bike, which makes it roar like a real motorbike. All players who unlock the in-game Trials Turbo Bike item during Open Beta will be able to keep it once they purchase the game.
- 25 Contracts, Challengers game mode and 8 tracks playable in Online Multiplayer
- Customization editor with over 2000 stickers
For more info and to register for the Open Beta, you can head here.
If you want to test your driving skills first before playing this open beta, you might want to try car games online.