Yesterday, we were given the opportunity to see first hand the first ever curved gaming monitor to be made available locally courtesy of Samsung.
Named as the CFG 70 Curved gaming monitor, this is the first curved monitor to feature quantum dot technology, which touts to display brilliant and precise colors across a 125% sRGB spectrum. This added luminance produces a 3,000:1 contrast ratio and boosts previously-hidden gaming details whether in light or dark settings.
Recognizing the growing gaming industry in the Philippines, we are greatly excited to launch the Curved Gaming Monitor. By introducing quantum dot technology to our curved monitors, Samsung defines the future of gaming, and advances a level of picture quality that the industry has never seen before. The Curved Gaming Monitor allows gamers to feel as if they are in the middle of the action, making it Samsung’s most powerful and visually-compelling curved monitor yet
says Angelo Mendoza, Enterprise Product Manager for Monitors.
Here are the promises the Curved Gaming monitor will be bringing to those who use it:
Fast Speed and Smooth Game Play
By combining Samsung’s advanced motion blur reduction technology with its VA panel, the Curved Gaming Monitor is the first curved monitor to produce a 1 ms moving picture response time (MPRT). The rapid MPRT rate reduces display transitions between moving and animated objects, and in turn eliminates potential visual distractions.
The Curved Gaming Monitor also leverages integrated AMD FreeSync Technology over HDMI functionality to synchronize the screen’s 144 Hz refresh rate with users’ AMD graphics cards. This connectivity minimizes image tearing and input latency and stutter that can disrupt game play and escalate visual fatigue.
Comfortable and Immersive Viewing with the Curved Design
The Curved Gaming Monitor’s design, featuring industry-best 1,800R curvature and a 178-degree ultra-wide viewing angle, is formatted to match the natural curve of the human eye. Complementary sound-interactive LED lighting further creates a lifelike presentation and keeps users focused during the most paramount moments.
Optimized Gaming Experience
Samsung has equipped the Curved Gaming Monitor with a range of user-friendly gaming UX that drives more convenient and easily-accessible game management. The Curved Gaming Monitor includes a dedicated gaming interface with an intuitive settings dashboard to better allow gamers to modify and personalize their gameplay settings. Each Curved Gaming Monitor also offers a series of hotkeys on the front and back of the display for users to easily adjust gameplay settings.
Here are some screenshots of the monitors:
- Bandai Namco Announces .hack//G.U.: Last Recode Late This Year - June 23, 2017
- Sitting Down with Team FearUs’ Captain, KingMoecchi - June 19, 2017
- Japan is Getting a VR Entertainment Facility This Coming June - June 19, 2017
- Striker 1945: World War is Having 100 USD Prize Pool Events - June 19, 2017
- Paladins Releases OB52 Patch, New Champion and Game Mode Introduced - June 19, 2017
- Toycon is Happening From June 30 – July 2at the SMX Convention Center - June 16, 2017
- Paladins is Coming to the Xbox One X - June 16, 2017
- Tekken 7 | DAGeeks Game Review - June 16, 2017
- Ni no Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom Gets a Release Date - June 16, 2017
- Ace Combat 7: Skies Unknown Coming Next Year - June 14, 2017