Plantronics is hosting a charity half-marathon run this coming May 28, 2107 at Bonifacio Global Center. Titled, Backbeat Run for a Cause 2017, the half-marathon event is a benefit run for the Kythe Foundation Inc. A non-profit, non-stock organization aimed towards improving the quality of life among hospitalized children with cancer.
The run will have the 5 run categries. You can choose to join the 5K | 10k | 16K | 21K category of the run. Also, this half-marathon run is in support of the Government’s RA No. 10913 Anti-Distracted Diving Act. Which penalizes drivers who use mobile phone and electronic devices while driving.
Runners who register online will get a special limited offer of the Plantronics ML15 Bluetooth Headset.
Plantronics promises that the BackBeat Run will not be your usual run with the event also hosting other on-ground activities and even an after party concert. As for which bands will perform, we’ll just have to find out.
- Neutral Grounds Hosting Heroclix Battle Royale This Coming April - March 27, 2017
- The Latest Justice League Trailer is Making Me Hopeful for DC Movies Again - March 27, 2017
- Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth – Hacker’s Memory Coming to PlayStation 4 and PlayStation Vita Next Year - March 27, 2017
- Samurai Jack’s First 2 Episodes of Season 5 is Darker, More Mature and It Works! | DAGeeks Episode Reviews - March 21, 2017
- Sega Announces A Certain Magical Virtual-On for the Playstation 4 and Vita - March 16, 2017
- DC Deck-Building Gets Latest Crossover Pack This Coming March 22 - March 16, 2017
- We’re Getting A Song of Ice and Fire Tabletop Miniatures Game By Next Year - March 15, 2017
- Get the Mega Stone X & Y For Mewtwo for Pokémon Sun or Moon - March 15, 2017
- Pinoy Gaming Festival 2017 Summer Assembly Happening in April - March 15, 2017
- Relive Your Childhood as IDW Games Partners with Atari to Create Tabletop Versions of Centipede, Asteroids and Missile Command - March 15, 2017