Plantronics is hosting a charity half-marathon run this coming May 28, 2107 at
Bonifacio Global Center (Update: April 20,2017, it’s not on SM Mall of Asia). Titled, Backbeat Run for a Cause 2017, the half-marathon event is a benefit run for the Kythe Foundation Inc. A non-profit, non-stock organization aimed towards improving the quality of life among hospitalized children with cancer.
The run will have the 5 run categries. You can choose to join the 5K | 10k | 16K | 21K category of the run. Also, this half-marathon run is in support of the Government’s RA No. 10913 Anti-Distracted Diving Act. Which penalizes drivers who use mobile phone and electronic devices while driving.
Runners who register online will get a special limited offer of the Plantronics ML15 Bluetooth Headset.
Plantronics promises that the BackBeat Run will not be your usual run with the event also hosting other on-ground activities and even an after party concert. As for which bands will perform, we’ll just have to find out.
- FearUs Represents the South East Asia Region for Paladins Summer Premier at Dreamhack Valencia - May 25, 2017
- Huawei Philippines launches Latest Tablet on the Market - May 25, 2017
- Project Cars 2 is Getting 6 Animated Films Titled “Built by Drivers” - May 24, 2017
- Project Cars 2 Releases New Screenshots for the Honda, Nissan and Mitsubishi Cars - May 24, 2017
- Tekken 7 Gets a New Story Trailer and It Looks Awesome! - May 24, 2017
- Accel World vs. Sword Art Online Release Date and Pre-order Details Revealed - May 24, 2017
- Bandai Namco Announces One Piece: Unlimited World Deluxe Edition for the PS4, PS4 Pro and PC Platforms - May 17, 2017
- BackBeat Run Registration Extended - May 17, 2017
- Everything We Know About the Upcoming Revival of Ragnarok Online Philippines - May 16, 2017
- Paladins South East Asia Road to Dreamhack Championships Happening Today - May 12, 2017