Plantronics is hosting a charity half-marathon run this coming May 28, 2107 at
Bonifacio Global Center (Update: April 20,2017, it’s not on SM Mall of Asia). Titled, Backbeat Run for a Cause 2017, the half-marathon event is a benefit run for the Kythe Foundation Inc. A non-profit, non-stock organization aimed towards improving the quality of life among hospitalized children with cancer.
The run will have the 5 run categries. You can choose to join the 5K | 10k | 16K | 21K category of the run. Also, this half-marathon run is in support of the Government’s RA No. 10913 Anti-Distracted Diving Act. Which penalizes drivers who use mobile phone and electronic devices while driving.
Runners who register online will get a special limited offer of the Plantronics ML15 Bluetooth Headset.
Plantronics promises that the BackBeat Run will not be your usual run with the event also hosting other on-ground activities and even an after party concert. As for which bands will perform, we’ll just have to find out.
- Wartune and DDTank Creator Releasing Martial Arts RPG Titled, Wulin - November 21, 2017
- The Seven Deadly Sins: Knights of Britannia Gets a Release Date, Special Edition and Game Features - November 21, 2017
- Bandai Namco Announces Girls und Panzer for 2018 Release with Early Purchase Bonus - November 21, 2017
- Pinoy Rig Enthusiasts Releases Limited Edition Gaming Chair - November 20, 2017
- Gravity Releases Mobile Game, Ragnarok Journey in the Philippines - November 16, 2017
- Relive Your Mini 4WD Childhood Days and Pass It on at The Brickyard by Lil’s Hobby Shop - November 16, 2017
- NTales Opens up for Global Pre-Registration - November 14, 2017
- Be Like Batman in Arena of Valor - November 14, 2017
- Indonesian Horror Film, Pegabdi Setan or Satan’s Slaves in English is Going to be Shown Locally - November 14, 2017
- Warner TV is Loading Up It’s Series Lineup with Young Sheldon - November 13, 2017