Plantronics is hosting a charity half-marathon run this coming May 28, 2107 at
Bonifacio Global Center (Update: April 20,2017, it’s not on SM Mall of Asia). Titled, Backbeat Run for a Cause 2017, the half-marathon event is a benefit run for the Kythe Foundation Inc. A non-profit, non-stock organization aimed towards improving the quality of life among hospitalized children with cancer.
The run will have the 5 run categries. You can choose to join the 5K | 10k | 16K | 21K category of the run. Also, this half-marathon run is in support of the Government’s RA No. 10913 Anti-Distracted Diving Act. Which penalizes drivers who use mobile phone and electronic devices while driving.
Runners who register online will get a special limited offer of the Plantronics ML15 Bluetooth Headset.
Plantronics promises that the BackBeat Run will not be your usual run with the event also hosting other on-ground activities and even an after party concert. As for which bands will perform, we’ll just have to find out.
- PASSION 2.0: Comics and Collabs in Times of Digital Media - September 20, 2017
- Get Hyped! We’re Finally Getting a Localized Kamen Rider Game with Kamen Rider Climax Fighters! - September 18, 2017
- Code Vein Releases Information About It’s Character Creation System and Other Features - September 17, 2017
- The World eSports Association Partners with Hi-Rez Studios for New Paladins Premier League - September 17, 2017
- Board Game Video Games: Better or Worse than the Originals? - September 17, 2017
- Globe myBusiness Academy is Offering Free Training for Aspiring - September 17, 2017
- Neutral Grounds Opens Up Pre-orders for Legend of the Five Rings: The Game with Bonuses - September 6, 2017
- Singapore Gets It’s Own Professional E-Sports Team - September 6, 2017
- ROG Masters Asia Pacific Regional Finals Happening in Manila - September 5, 2017
- Bring a Piece of The Walking Dead Everywhere with March to War - September 3, 2017