Plantronics is hosting a charity half-marathon run this coming May 28, 2107 at
Bonifacio Global Center (Update: April 20,2017, it’s not on SM Mall of Asia). Titled, Backbeat Run for a Cause 2017, the half-marathon event is a benefit run for the Kythe Foundation Inc. A non-profit, non-stock organization aimed towards improving the quality of life among hospitalized children with cancer.
The run will have the 5 run categries. You can choose to join the 5K | 10k | 16K | 21K category of the run. Also, this half-marathon run is in support of the Government’s RA No. 10913 Anti-Distracted Diving Act. Which penalizes drivers who use mobile phone and electronic devices while driving.
Runners who register online will get a special limited offer of the Plantronics ML15 Bluetooth Headset.
Plantronics promises that the BackBeat Run will not be your usual run with the event also hosting other on-ground activities and even an after party concert. As for which bands will perform, we’ll just have to find out.
- MSI Is Giving a Way a Trip for 2 to TGS 2017 with their Dragon Army Promo - July 24, 2017
- Lord of Dice | DAGeeks Game Review - July 21, 2017
- Cryptozoic Announces Three Board Games Based on Three Animated Series, Rick & Morty, Attack on Titan, and Batman: The Animated Series - July 20, 2017
- Singapore Toy, Game & Comic Convention is Celebrating it’s 10th Anniversary This Year - July 20, 2017
- Fatal Fury’s Geese Howard Get in On the Mess in Tekken 7 - July 20, 2017
- GOautodial Offers Enterprise-Grade Telephony Software at SME-Prices - July 20, 2017
- Bandai Namco Announces Gintama Project Last Game on the Works - July 20, 2017
- Trunks Enters the Fray! Future Trunks Joins the Roster for Dragonball FighterZ and Upcoming CBT Period - July 19, 2017
- Normal Quests and Battle Videos have come out for Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth – Hacker’s Memory - July 19, 2017
- Rogue Life: Squad Goals’ Releases Latest Raid Update with Rogue Up: Rookies Event - July 19, 2017