The second major celebrity headliner for AsiaPOP Comicon Manila 2017 is another Superman that has stepped into our country, Tyler Hoechlin. The Supergirl version of the man of steel is joining Justice League‘s Cyborg, Ray Fisher as part of the DC heavy ensemble for the three day event.
Fans of Hoechlin will also have the same opportunities like that of Fisher with meet and greet opportunities, autograph signing session, and photo opportunities during APCC 2017.
Aside from Hoechlin, APCC Manila 2017 has announced that veteran penciler/inker Rodney Ramos is also going to the event.
You can now get your APCC tickets via SM Tickets. One day passes are worth 600 PHP, 900 PHP for the two-day pass, and 1,100 PHP for the three-day pass. There’s also a limited edition Collector’s Pack for the event priced at 3,500 PH while supplies last. The Collector’s Pack includes a 1/12 Scale for Iron Man “Shotgun” Collectible Figure, 1x APCC 3-Day pass, 1x Special Edition Captain America Comic Book from Comicave Studios, and a 1x APCC 2016 Tote Bag.
- Cartoon Network Crowns It’s First Pinoy Rock Star This Past Weekend - December 13, 2017
- Satan’s Slaves - December 11, 2017
- Philippine Robotics Team Wins Silver Award at the World Robot Olympiad - December 11, 2017
- Brave Frontier Characters Coming to The Alchemist Code - December 8, 2017
- Gumi and Kodansha Collaborate to Bring The Seven Deadly Sins (Nanatsu no Taizai) to Mobile Game Crystal of Re:union - December 7, 2017
- Vivo Releases a Special Edition Smartphone for FIFA World Cup 2018 - December 7, 2017
- OPPO Releases Limited Edition Red F5 Along With Partnership With Arena of Valor - December 7, 2017
- More Games Will Be Coming to the Philippines and Southeast ASia Courtesy of GCA and Elite Games Inc. - December 6, 2017
- Baseus Opens Flagship Store in the Philippines at Trinoma - December 5, 2017
- Ubisoft Releases Their Latest Musical Adventure, Ode - December 2, 2017