With the release of Project Cars 2 looming in the horizon. Bandai Namco Entertainment announced that they will be releasing the limited and collector’s edition of the game. And here’s what’s in store for each edition.
The limited edition includes the full game, Sticker Sheet, Steelbook, and the exclusive Japanese Cars Pack. This DLC will feature four cars from iconic Japanese manufacturers Honda and Nissan — two race cars dressed in distinctive liveries, one concept car, and one road car.
Includes all the elements from the Limited Edition, and adds an Art Book, a 1/43 scale model car of McLaren 720S (Diecast in an exclusive SMS-R Stealth Satin livery), the Season Pass, and the Motorsport Pack DLC (Season Pass Exclusive).
- FearUs Represents the South East Asia Region for Paladins Summer Premier at Dreamhack Valencia - May 25, 2017
- Huawei Philippines launches Latest Tablet on the Market - May 25, 2017
- Project Cars 2 is Getting 6 Animated Films Titled “Built by Drivers” - May 24, 2017
- Project Cars 2 Releases New Screenshots for the Honda, Nissan and Mitsubishi Cars - May 24, 2017
- Tekken 7 Gets a New Story Trailer and It Looks Awesome! - May 24, 2017
- Accel World vs. Sword Art Online Release Date and Pre-order Details Revealed - May 24, 2017
- Bandai Namco Announces One Piece: Unlimited World Deluxe Edition for the PS4, PS4 Pro and PC Platforms - May 17, 2017
- BackBeat Run Registration Extended - May 17, 2017
- Everything We Know About the Upcoming Revival of Ragnarok Online Philippines - May 16, 2017
- Paladins South East Asia Road to Dreamhack Championships Happening Today - May 12, 2017