With the release of Project Cars 2 looming in the horizon. Bandai Namco Entertainment announced that they will be releasing the limited and collector’s edition of the game. And here’s what’s in store for each edition.
The limited edition includes the full game, Sticker Sheet, Steelbook, and the exclusive Japanese Cars Pack. This DLC will feature four cars from iconic Japanese manufacturers Honda and Nissan — two race cars dressed in distinctive liveries, one concept car, and one road car.
Includes all the elements from the Limited Edition, and adds an Art Book, a 1/43 scale model car of McLaren 720S (Diecast in an exclusive SMS-R Stealth Satin livery), the Season Pass, and the Motorsport Pack DLC (Season Pass Exclusive).
- MSI Is Giving a Way a Trip for 2 to TGS 2017 with their Dragon Army Promo - July 24, 2017
- Lord of Dice | DAGeeks Game Review - July 21, 2017
- Cryptozoic Announces Three Board Games Based on Three Animated Series, Rick & Morty, Attack on Titan, and Batman: The Animated Series - July 20, 2017
- Singapore Toy, Game & Comic Convention is Celebrating it’s 10th Anniversary This Year - July 20, 2017
- Fatal Fury’s Geese Howard Get in On the Mess in Tekken 7 - July 20, 2017
- GOautodial Offers Enterprise-Grade Telephony Software at SME-Prices - July 20, 2017
- Bandai Namco Announces Gintama Project Last Game on the Works - July 20, 2017
- Trunks Enters the Fray! Future Trunks Joins the Roster for Dragonball FighterZ and Upcoming CBT Period - July 19, 2017
- Normal Quests and Battle Videos have come out for Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth – Hacker’s Memory - July 19, 2017
- Rogue Life: Squad Goals’ Releases Latest Raid Update with Rogue Up: Rookies Event - July 19, 2017