With the release of Project Cars 2 looming in the horizon. Bandai Namco Entertainment announced that they will be releasing the limited and collector’s edition of the game. And here’s what’s in store for each edition.
The limited edition includes the full game, Sticker Sheet, Steelbook, and the exclusive Japanese Cars Pack. This DLC will feature four cars from iconic Japanese manufacturers Honda and Nissan — two race cars dressed in distinctive liveries, one concept car, and one road car.
Includes all the elements from the Limited Edition, and adds an Art Book, a 1/43 scale model car of McLaren 720S (Diecast in an exclusive SMS-R Stealth Satin livery), the Season Pass, and the Motorsport Pack DLC (Season Pass Exclusive).
- PASSION 2.0: Comics and Collabs in Times of Digital Media - September 20, 2017
- Get Hyped! We’re Finally Getting a Localized Kamen Rider Game with Kamen Rider Climax Fighters! - September 18, 2017
- Code Vein Releases Information About It’s Character Creation System and Other Features - September 17, 2017
- The World eSports Association Partners with Hi-Rez Studios for New Paladins Premier League - September 17, 2017
- Board Game Video Games: Better or Worse than the Originals? - September 17, 2017
- Globe myBusiness Academy is Offering Free Training for Aspiring - September 17, 2017
- Neutral Grounds Opens Up Pre-orders for Legend of the Five Rings: The Game with Bonuses - September 6, 2017
- Singapore Gets It’s Own Professional E-Sports Team - September 6, 2017
- ROG Masters Asia Pacific Regional Finals Happening in Manila - September 5, 2017
- Bring a Piece of The Walking Dead Everywhere with March to War - September 3, 2017