Riot Games Southeast Asia has announced a big Wild Rift event, League of Legends: Wild Rift Southeast Asia Pentaboom Showdown happening in around 3 days, on December 12-13 at 1:30 P.M. (GMT +8)
The event will have eight teams composed of five celebrities and influencers from Cambodia, Indonesia, Malaysia, Myanmar, Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam, and of course, the Philippines. The event is held with the official event organizer IO Esports. Said influencers will also have their winnings share with their respective charities.
It’s been a long time coming, but we couldn’t be more thrilled to celebrate that League of Legends: Wild Rift is now open for our players in Southeast Asia. With this charity showmatch, we want to end 2020 on a high note by giving back, and engaging our players with a fun and entertaining show featuring some of their favourite personalities across the region.
According to Justin Hulog, General Manager ng Riot Games SEA, Hong Kong, Taiwan and Macau.
The Wild Rift Southeast Asia Pentaboom Showdown will be broadcast live in Bahasa Indonesia, Bahasa Malaysia, Burmese, English, Khmer, Tagalog, Thai, and Vietnamese on Facebook, YouTube, and Twitch, and will feature prominent personalities which are namely:
- Chea Gaming, Henaa Gaming, Prom Official ML, and T26.haha from Cambodia
- Cindy Gullla, Dylan PROS, GOGOGOY, Jess No Limit, and VY Gaming from Indonesia
- Fredo Sameon, Harris Annuar, Ismail Izzani, Soloz, and XK Penjahat from Malaysia
- Ace Gaming, GuGu, I C E I C E, Original Matt Channel, and NX Live from Myanmar
- Alodia Gosiengfiao, Ashley Gosiengfiao, Dexie Diaz, James Reid, and Megan Young from the Philippines
- Danial Ron (TITAN GAMERS), Nathan Hartono, Ryan Tan (Night Owl Cinematics), Sezairi and Vincent Sin (TITAN GAMERS) from Singapore
- Dx Channel, Frozenkiss, JAI RAW, and May Pitchanart from Thailand. A final participant will be announced in December!
- ADN Đấng YM, Bé Chanh Gaming, Milona, Misthy and Msuong from Vietnam
For full details, you can head to the official site here.