Get your team ready! The action-packed mobile 3v3 streetball game PlayPark StreetBallers SEA will be having its Closed Beta Test (CBT) during March 28, 2023 – April 3, 2023 available to all Android users via Google Play Store. The game will have the CBT simultaneously in 5 countries in the SEA region and will support four languages: Thai, English, Chinese and Bahasa.
\For iOS users, you can pre-register on the website. There are milestone rewards to unlock so the more pre-registrants, the more prizes to receive when the game is officially launched so sign up now at the official pre-registration website
How to join the StreetBallers SEA CBT (Android only)
PRE-DOWNLOAD the game in preparation for the CBT HERE
- The period for testing is 28 March – 3 April 2023.
- CBT is open to Google Play/Android platforms only!
- Can be played on emulators such as BlueStacks, NoxPlayer or LDPlayer.
- Players who top-up during CBT will get cashbacks when the game officially launches OBT.
– After completing the testing period, all game data will be reset.
Please note that the pre-download link is to make sure players are ready for the CBT. It is not an early access link.
“PICK YOUR PLAYER”
Choose the right position and form your favorite team!
Everyone will be able to play in all five of the classic basketball positions. Each playing position will have unique strengths and special skills for each character. Play your own style as you customize your character’s skills to match how you want to score!
- Small Forward (SF) is a position played both inside and outside the paint. It is both an assistant and a scorer. Small Forwards are dangerous in any scoring distance: near, medium, and far.
- Center (C) If you love to mix it up under the ring, then Center is the position for you. They guard against the opponent’s close-range scoring. Centers have high jump skills to rebound the ball under the board well and are considered to be the pillar of the team.
- Shooting Guard (SG) Shooting Guards are point hunters. Deadly at long range, Shooting Guards use their high mobility and extreme accuracy to create an opening for a basket.
- Power Forward (PF) Posterize opponents with unstoppable and screenshot-worthy dunks with Power Forward characters. They place a lot of emphasis on breaking through the opponents’ defenses and scoring points at close range thanks to their strength and vigor.
- Point Guard (PG) Slippery and fast, Point Guards favor speed and agility to bring the ball home. They slip past defenses big or small, and have the most accurate passing ability out of all positions. These players make plays that bring in the points.
Check out the video here.
For those who have not pre-registered, the activity is still on-going!
Receive many special rewards when the game opens for OBT!
PlayPark StreetBallers SEA, the mobile street basketball game with full 3D graphics is ready to be unleashed! The game features quick play sessions and you can finish a game in under three minutes. There are many characters in different basketball positions to choose from, with each position having its own special skills.
Play against other players in different game modes, including 1vs1, 2vs2, 3vs3, Ranked Match, and story mode. Players can form a Club and compete in the Club vs Club format for the honor of being Server MVP.
Free your style in StreetBallers SEA with custom outfits for your characters! From streetwear, maid outfits, and even swimwear, there are lots of outfits and accessories to mix & match as you wish. You can even decorate your home court in your own style and invite friends to show off for the ultimate flex!
For more information, be sure to check out the Instagram page and website here. Get hyped with other ballers and join the Discord group and official PlayPark StreetBallers Facebook page.