Nexon has released a mech-based strategy role-playing game worldwide on iOS and Android titled, Master of Eternity.
Master of Eternity explores a vast universe plagued by a galactic war fought between bands of eccentric Pixies, commanding unique and powerful mechas to engage rivals, foes and even friends. The game’s features include:
- Addictive Turn-based Combat – M.O.E.’s strategic elements, unique Pixies and mechas, and an innovative battle system combine for addictive gameplay that keeps players coming back for more;
- Engaging Narrative – The game’s immersive story and distinctive Pixie personalities offer several epic storylines that converge for hours of addictive content;
- Character Customization – Players can make Pixies stand out by collecting various costumes. Players can also fully customize Pixies’ Crew Room;
- Strategic Gameplay – Develop distinctive tactics by mixing Pixies, mechas, and equipment to formulate winning strategy to defeat formidable adversaries;
- Classic Game Modes – Players can explore multiple game modes, including scenario-based missions, temple exploration, Alliance simulations and intense PvP battles with players from around the world.
- Exclusive Launch Events – M.O.E.’s global launch includes several exclusive events and opportunities for players to receive valuable rewards and prizes, such as:
- 500 Gems + 5 AP Recovery Tickets for sharing the Official Promotion Video
- 100,000~300,000 Credit, Asgard Enhancement Tickets 5 for pre-ordering the game.
For more info, you can check out the official M.O.E. Facebook page.