Cartoon Network is back it again with the with their Pinoy Rockstar search.
If you think you’ve got what it takes to be the next Cartoon Network’s ultimate rockstar, here’s what you need to take note of:
- The competition is open to kids and teens aged 6-19 years old.
- Participants should upload a 2-3 minute demo video of them singing, dancing, acting or doing a cool stunt.
- Participants can send it to [email protected]. The video must not exceed 20MB.
- Each entry should have your name, age, gender, birthday, contact number, home address, email address and your guardian’s name and contact number.
- Wait for an email confirmation from Cartoon Network acknowledging your entry.
If you’re one of the ten performers will be chosen to perform onstage during Cartoon Network’s grand finals on December 9, 2018. Prizes await this year’s winner including a talent management contract with Viva Artists Agency.
The entry period will end till November 23, 2018. For more details about the contest, you can head here.
You can tune in to Cartoon Network on Cignal Digital TV Channel 220 (HD), Sky Direct Channel 15 (HD), SkyCable Channel 178 (HD), and Destiny Cable Channel 178 (HD Digital) to get more news and updates.