And here we have another uplifting event that is set to help those looking to improve their careers with the upcoming Career Resolution next month, courtesy of Workplace Movers.
The event is set on February 4 from 8 AM – 5 PM at the 7th Floor, Raffles Building, Emerald Avenue, Ortigas City. The speakers will be
- Francis Glenn Yu – Chief Executive Officer, SEAOIL Philippines, Inc.
- Edwin Samson – Character Dev. Consultant, Workplace of Winners
- Alex Araneta – Chief Catalyst, Catalyst 360 Training & Consultancy
- P. Mark Macatangay – Lead Pastor at Crossroads Fellowship Marikina Valley and Corporate chaplain at SEAOIL Philippines, Inc.
For a minimal investment fee of P200 (inclusive of food) learn from these great speakers. Payment will be as you register.
If you’re interested to join the event, you can head to the Career Resolution 2017 event page.
- MSI Is Giving a Way a Trip for 2 to TGS 2017 with their Dragon Army Promo - July 24, 2017
- Lord of Dice | DAGeeks Game Review - July 21, 2017
- Cryptozoic Announces Three Board Games Based on Three Animated Series, Rick & Morty, Attack on Titan, and Batman: The Animated Series - July 20, 2017
- Singapore Toy, Game & Comic Convention is Celebrating it’s 10th Anniversary This Year - July 20, 2017
- Fatal Fury’s Geese Howard Get in On the Mess in Tekken 7 - July 20, 2017
- GOautodial Offers Enterprise-Grade Telephony Software at SME-Prices - July 20, 2017
- Bandai Namco Announces Gintama Project Last Game on the Works - July 20, 2017
- Trunks Enters the Fray! Future Trunks Joins the Roster for Dragonball FighterZ and Upcoming CBT Period - July 19, 2017
- Normal Quests and Battle Videos have come out for Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth – Hacker’s Memory - July 19, 2017
- Rogue Life: Squad Goals’ Releases Latest Raid Update with Rogue Up: Rookies Event - July 19, 2017