The Vivo 7+ smartphone is now available this locally through Lazada, Argomall and all Vivo concept stores and kiosks found in malls.
The Vivo 7+ is powered by an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 450 SoC coupled with 4GB RAM + 64 GB of ROM expandable to up to 256GB. Other premium features include a special security which unlocks the phone with mere facial recognition. It is equipped with a dual-SIM (Nano-SIM) and runs on Funtouch OS 3.2 based on Android 7.1 Nougat. Another highlight is a Smart Split 3.0 feature, allowing users to check their messages, mails, among other things without interrupting the current running app.
- The ASUS Zenfone 4 Max - October 19, 2017
- Pacific.Macta Will Be Representing the Philippines in CrossFire Stars 2017 - October 17, 2017
- More Game Features Released for Kamen Rider Climax Fighters - October 14, 2017
- Pre-registration Period of Arena of Valor - October 13, 2017
- CrossFire Stars Philippine Finals Happening Tomorrow at High Grounds Cafe - October 13, 2017
- Player.me Rolls Out It’s Creator Feature for Content Creators - October 12, 2017
- ASUS Releases Buffs Up It’s Zenfone 4 Line with the Addition of the ASUS Zenfone 4 Selfie Lite - October 12, 2017
- Vivo Flagship Phone, the 7+ is Now Available Locally - October 12, 2017
- God Eater 3 is Coming - October 9, 2017
- Be Your Best Seminar Happening This Coming November - October 8, 2017