The Vivo 7+ smartphone is now available this locally through Lazada, Argomall and all Vivo concept stores and kiosks found in malls.
The Vivo 7+ is powered by an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 450 SoC coupled with 4GB RAM + 64 GB of ROM expandable to up to 256GB. Other premium features include a special security which unlocks the phone with mere facial recognition. It is equipped with a dual-SIM (Nano-SIM) and runs on Funtouch OS 3.2 based on Android 7.1 Nougat. Another highlight is a Smart Split 3.0 feature, allowing users to check their messages, mails, among other things without interrupting the current running app.
- Cartoon Network Crowns It’s First Pinoy Rock Star This Past Weekend - December 13, 2017
- Satan’s Slaves - December 11, 2017
- Philippine Robotics Team Wins Silver Award at the World Robot Olympiad - December 11, 2017
- Brave Frontier Characters Coming to The Alchemist Code - December 8, 2017
- Gumi and Kodansha Collaborate to Bring The Seven Deadly Sins (Nanatsu no Taizai) to Mobile Game Crystal of Re:union - December 7, 2017
- Vivo Releases a Special Edition Smartphone for FIFA World Cup 2018 - December 7, 2017
- OPPO Releases Limited Edition Red F5 Along With Partnership With Arena of Valor - December 7, 2017
- More Games Will Be Coming to the Philippines and Southeast ASia Courtesy of GCA and Elite Games Inc. - December 6, 2017
- Baseus Opens Flagship Store in the Philippines at Trinoma - December 5, 2017
- Ubisoft Releases Their Latest Musical Adventure, Ode - December 2, 2017