SDigital has released it’s latest wireless sound machine the Bass Cruzer. It’s a portable speaker system that boasts of a high quality professional that you can bring anywhere.
Here’s the different features for the speaker:
Portable and Easy to Carry
Easy to carry with wheels and pull-up handle to freely move from one place to another, out of town travel and on location events. Product size: H: 20” L: 14” W: 8.5”
Full Function Control Buttons on Top
Top controls for FM radio with auto scanning channel, Bluetooth pairing A2DP and AVRCP, Source, Echo+ Echo-, Mic volume – Mic volume + and Light. It has Bluetooth LED indicator, Power indicator and Battery recharging indicator. You can adjust volume with its rotary control with LED display.
Matte Finish Exterior with Metal Speaker Grill
Matte finish keeps speaker fingerprint free with metal speaker grill add to its classic design and durability.
Supports Multiple Input Resources
Supports multiple input resources, 3.5mm AUX input, 2x Mic Jack with volume control, plug and play USB for MP3 music playback and AC Adaptor (100-240V) 15V-2A external auto switching power supply.
Balanced Full-Range Sound
Maximum of 2800W PMPO (Peak Music Power Indicator) with 8” speaker + 3” inch high pitch speaker and frequency response of 20Hz – 20kHz. Powered by Preset 5 EQ and built in DSP to experience balance music and sound. Bluetooth range up to 10 meter and built in sealed Lead-ACID rechargeable battery 12V 5.0Ah up to 3 hours continues playing. Bass Cruzer, will let you stream music from your mobile phone for up to 10 meter range.
Pricing and Availability
Bass Cruzer will be available in the Philippines by April 2017 for 8,999 PHP with FREE wireless microphone included in the package.
- FearUs Represents the South East Asia Region for Paladins Summer Premier at Dreamhack Valencia - May 25, 2017
- Huawei Philippines launches Latest Tablet on the Market - May 25, 2017
- Project Cars 2 is Getting 6 Animated Films Titled “Built by Drivers” - May 24, 2017
- Project Cars 2 Releases New Screenshots for the Honda, Nissan and Mitsubishi Cars - May 24, 2017
- Tekken 7 Gets a New Story Trailer and It Looks Awesome! - May 24, 2017
- Accel World vs. Sword Art Online Release Date and Pre-order Details Revealed - May 24, 2017
- Bandai Namco Announces One Piece: Unlimited World Deluxe Edition for the PS4, PS4 Pro and PC Platforms - May 17, 2017
- BackBeat Run Registration Extended - May 17, 2017
- Everything We Know About the Upcoming Revival of Ragnarok Online Philippines - May 16, 2017
- Paladins South East Asia Road to Dreamhack Championships Happening Today - May 12, 2017