The game centric social media platform Player.me has announced that it’s going to roll out it’s newest feature bringing in the opportunity for content creators to use the already robust social media feature the platform is known for.
Player.me Create, as the feature is tagged as is a tool for registered Player.me accounts that they can use to allow people to stream and customize their content through Player.me itself. Here’s a rundown of the features Player.me Create brings into the table.
- 150+ Customizable Overlays
- Support added for Player Create to Twitch, YouTube and Mixer
- Streamer Dashboard
- Powerful Overlay Editor (with Advanced Mode)
- Cloud Based Overlays
- Flexible streamer widgets for every single overlay
- Text-To-Speech Support for Alerts
- Gamewisp Support
- Stream Overlay Presets
The feature is currently on it’s open beta stage and it seems that there are still some features that the other similar tools have. But it seems that Create has a good jumping point especially for streamers and content creators that are in Player.me. If you’re interested on checking out the features, you can head to the Player.me site to register.
- The ASUS Zenfone 4 Max - October 19, 2017
- Pacific.Macta Will Be Representing the Philippines in CrossFire Stars 2017 - October 17, 2017
- More Game Features Released for Kamen Rider Climax Fighters - October 14, 2017
- Pre-registration Period of Arena of Valor - October 13, 2017
- CrossFire Stars Philippine Finals Happening Tomorrow at High Grounds Cafe - October 13, 2017
- Player.me Rolls Out It’s Creator Feature for Content Creators - October 12, 2017
- ASUS Releases Buffs Up It’s Zenfone 4 Line with the Addition of the ASUS Zenfone 4 Selfie Lite - October 12, 2017
- Vivo Flagship Phone, the 7+ is Now Available Locally - October 12, 2017
- God Eater 3 is Coming - October 9, 2017
- Be Your Best Seminar Happening This Coming November - October 8, 2017