The game centric social media platform Player.me has announced that it’s going to roll out it’s newest feature bringing in the opportunity for content creators to use the already robust social media feature the platform is known for.
Player.me Create, as the feature is tagged as is a tool for registered Player.me accounts that they can use to allow people to stream and customize their content through Player.me itself. Here’s a rundown of the features Player.me Create brings into the table.
- 150+ Customizable Overlays
- Support added for Player Create to Twitch, YouTube and Mixer
- Streamer Dashboard
- Powerful Overlay Editor (with Advanced Mode)
- Cloud Based Overlays
- Flexible streamer widgets for every single overlay
- Text-To-Speech Support for Alerts
- Gamewisp Support
- Stream Overlay Presets
The feature is currently on it’s open beta stage and it seems that there are still some features that the other similar tools have. But it seems that Create has a good jumping point especially for streamers and content creators that are in Player.me. If you’re interested on checking out the features, you can head to the Player.me site to register.
- Cartoon Network Crowns It’s First Pinoy Rock Star This Past Weekend - December 13, 2017
- Satan’s Slaves - December 11, 2017
- Philippine Robotics Team Wins Silver Award at the World Robot Olympiad - December 11, 2017
- Brave Frontier Characters Coming to The Alchemist Code - December 8, 2017
- Gumi and Kodansha Collaborate to Bring The Seven Deadly Sins (Nanatsu no Taizai) to Mobile Game Crystal of Re:union - December 7, 2017
- Vivo Releases a Special Edition Smartphone for FIFA World Cup 2018 - December 7, 2017
- OPPO Releases Limited Edition Red F5 Along With Partnership With Arena of Valor - December 7, 2017
- More Games Will Be Coming to the Philippines and Southeast ASia Courtesy of GCA and Elite Games Inc. - December 6, 2017
- Baseus Opens Flagship Store in the Philippines at Trinoma - December 5, 2017
- Ubisoft Releases Their Latest Musical Adventure, Ode - December 2, 2017