It seems that the acquisition of Splitmedialabs last year of Player.me last year is finally showing the fruits with the latest update we got last March 10. Player.me is now releasing a desktop app that helps gamers/content creators stream and reach out to their market easier and in a more convenient way.
You can the overview of the Desktop app features can be seen below.
Player.me app will also launch a host of features including an overlay editor (courtesy of Strexm) and hundreds of overlays to customize. Content creators will also be able to use the built-in streaming and recording feature or continue to use XSplit or OBS but still be able to use the hundreds of beautiful overlays offered by the platform.
The app will also help players manage their multiple gaming, social and content accounts in a scalable way of aggregating them on their profile and providing them handy tools for cross posting or uploading them.
You can apply for the closed beta here.
- Wartune and DDTank Creator Releasing Martial Arts RPG Titled, Wulin - November 21, 2017
- The Seven Deadly Sins: Knights of Britannia Gets a Release Date, Special Edition and Game Features - November 21, 2017
- Bandai Namco Announces Girls und Panzer for 2018 Release with Early Purchase Bonus - November 21, 2017
- Pinoy Rig Enthusiasts Releases Limited Edition Gaming Chair - November 20, 2017
- Gravity Releases Mobile Game, Ragnarok Journey in the Philippines - November 16, 2017
- Relive Your Mini 4WD Childhood Days and Pass It on at The Brickyard by Lil’s Hobby Shop - November 16, 2017
- NTales Opens up for Global Pre-Registration - November 14, 2017
- Be Like Batman in Arena of Valor - November 14, 2017
- Indonesian Horror Film, Pegabdi Setan or Satan’s Slaves in English is Going to be Shown Locally - November 14, 2017
- Warner TV is Loading Up It’s Series Lineup with Young Sheldon - November 13, 2017