It seems that the acquisition of Splitmedialabs last year of Player.me last year is finally showing the fruits with the latest update we got last March 10. Player.me is now releasing a desktop app that helps gamers/content creators stream and reach out to their market easier and in a more convenient way.
You can the overview of the Desktop app features can be seen below.
Player.me app will also launch a host of features including an overlay editor (courtesy of Strexm) and hundreds of overlays to customize. Content creators will also be able to use the built-in streaming and recording feature or continue to use XSplit or OBS but still be able to use the hundreds of beautiful overlays offered by the platform.
The app will also help players manage their multiple gaming, social and content accounts in a scalable way of aggregating them on their profile and providing them handy tools for cross posting or uploading them.
You can apply for the closed beta here.
- FearUs Represents the South East Asia Region for Paladins Summer Premier at Dreamhack Valencia - May 25, 2017
- Huawei Philippines launches Latest Tablet on the Market - May 25, 2017
- Project Cars 2 is Getting 6 Animated Films Titled “Built by Drivers” - May 24, 2017
- Project Cars 2 Releases New Screenshots for the Honda, Nissan and Mitsubishi Cars - May 24, 2017
- Tekken 7 Gets a New Story Trailer and It Looks Awesome! - May 24, 2017
- Accel World vs. Sword Art Online Release Date and Pre-order Details Revealed - May 24, 2017
- Bandai Namco Announces One Piece: Unlimited World Deluxe Edition for the PS4, PS4 Pro and PC Platforms - May 17, 2017
- BackBeat Run Registration Extended - May 17, 2017
- Everything We Know About the Upcoming Revival of Ragnarok Online Philippines - May 16, 2017
- Paladins South East Asia Road to Dreamhack Championships Happening Today - May 12, 2017