It seems that the acquisition of Splitmedialabs last year of Player.me last year is finally showing the fruits with the latest update we got last March 10. Player.me is now releasing a desktop app that helps gamers/content creators stream and reach out to their market easier and in a more convenient way.
You can the overview of the Desktop app features can be seen below.
Player.me app will also launch a host of features including an overlay editor (courtesy of Strexm) and hundreds of overlays to customize. Content creators will also be able to use the built-in streaming and recording feature or continue to use XSplit or OBS but still be able to use the hundreds of beautiful overlays offered by the platform.
The app will also help players manage their multiple gaming, social and content accounts in a scalable way of aggregating them on their profile and providing them handy tools for cross posting or uploading them.
You can apply for the closed beta here.
- Neutral Grounds Hosting Heroclix Battle Royale This Coming April - March 27, 2017
- The Latest Justice League Trailer is Making Me Hopeful for DC Movies Again - March 27, 2017
- Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth – Hacker’s Memory Coming to PlayStation 4 and PlayStation Vita Next Year - March 27, 2017
- Samurai Jack’s First 2 Episodes of Season 5 is Darker, More Mature and It Works! | DAGeeks Episode Reviews - March 21, 2017
- Sega Announces A Certain Magical Virtual-On for the Playstation 4 and Vita - March 16, 2017
- DC Deck-Building Gets Latest Crossover Pack This Coming March 22 - March 16, 2017
- We’re Getting A Song of Ice and Fire Tabletop Miniatures Game By Next Year - March 15, 2017
- Get the Mega Stone X & Y For Mewtwo for Pokémon Sun or Moon - March 15, 2017
- Pinoy Gaming Festival 2017 Summer Assembly Happening in April - March 15, 2017
- Relive Your Childhood as IDW Games Partners with Atari to Create Tabletop Versions of Centipede, Asteroids and Missile Command - March 15, 2017