It seems that the acquisition of Splitmedialabs last year of Player.me last year is finally showing the fruits with the latest update we got last March 10. Player.me is now releasing a desktop app that helps gamers/content creators stream and reach out to their market easier and in a more convenient way.
You can the overview of the Desktop app features can be seen below.
Player.me app will also launch a host of features including an overlay editor (courtesy of Strexm) and hundreds of overlays to customize. Content creators will also be able to use the built-in streaming and recording feature or continue to use XSplit or OBS but still be able to use the hundreds of beautiful overlays offered by the platform.
The app will also help players manage their multiple gaming, social and content accounts in a scalable way of aggregating them on their profile and providing them handy tools for cross posting or uploading them.
You can apply for the closed beta here.
- PASSION 2.0: Comics and Collabs in Times of Digital Media - September 20, 2017
- Get Hyped! We’re Finally Getting a Localized Kamen Rider Game with Kamen Rider Climax Fighters! - September 18, 2017
- Code Vein Releases Information About It’s Character Creation System and Other Features - September 17, 2017
- The World eSports Association Partners with Hi-Rez Studios for New Paladins Premier League - September 17, 2017
- Board Game Video Games: Better or Worse than the Originals? - September 17, 2017
- Globe myBusiness Academy is Offering Free Training for Aspiring - September 17, 2017
- Neutral Grounds Opens Up Pre-orders for Legend of the Five Rings: The Game with Bonuses - September 6, 2017
- Singapore Gets It’s Own Professional E-Sports Team - September 6, 2017
- ROG Masters Asia Pacific Regional Finals Happening in Manila - September 5, 2017
- Bring a Piece of The Walking Dead Everywhere with March to War - September 3, 2017