It seems that the acquisition of Splitmedialabs last year of Player.me last year is finally showing the fruits with the latest update we got last March 10. Player.me is now releasing a desktop app that helps gamers/content creators stream and reach out to their market easier and in a more convenient way.
You can the overview of the Desktop app features can be seen below.
Player.me app will also launch a host of features including an overlay editor (courtesy of Strexm) and hundreds of overlays to customize. Content creators will also be able to use the built-in streaming and recording feature or continue to use XSplit or OBS but still be able to use the hundreds of beautiful overlays offered by the platform.
The app will also help players manage their multiple gaming, social and content accounts in a scalable way of aggregating them on their profile and providing them handy tools for cross posting or uploading them.
You can apply for the closed beta here.
- MSI Is Giving a Way a Trip for 2 to TGS 2017 with their Dragon Army Promo - July 24, 2017
- Lord of Dice | DAGeeks Game Review - July 21, 2017
- Cryptozoic Announces Three Board Games Based on Three Animated Series, Rick & Morty, Attack on Titan, and Batman: The Animated Series - July 20, 2017
- Singapore Toy, Game & Comic Convention is Celebrating it’s 10th Anniversary This Year - July 20, 2017
- Fatal Fury’s Geese Howard Get in On the Mess in Tekken 7 - July 20, 2017
- GOautodial Offers Enterprise-Grade Telephony Software at SME-Prices - July 20, 2017
- Bandai Namco Announces Gintama Project Last Game on the Works - July 20, 2017
- Trunks Enters the Fray! Future Trunks Joins the Roster for Dragonball FighterZ and Upcoming CBT Period - July 19, 2017
- Normal Quests and Battle Videos have come out for Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth – Hacker’s Memory - July 19, 2017
- Rogue Life: Squad Goals’ Releases Latest Raid Update with Rogue Up: Rookies Event - July 19, 2017