Last April 17 Plantronics met with bloggers and media on ABE Restaurant at SM Mall of Asia to officially launch the BackBeat Run for a Cause 2017.
The press launch gave insights to the motivations and more info to those who attended the whole idea behind the run. With Brothers Philippines representatives, we were told that this is one part of the country’s social responsibility efforts.
Also, during the launch, we were given insights on what is the Kythe Foundation. The foundation where proceeds from the run will be sent to. We were given more info on how they help children who are in dire need of not just medical attention but on a more emotional level as well.
Registration is now ongoing here. Or you can head to the ff. stores to register:
Registration period for in-stores are from April 15-May 15, 2017. And the run will be happening at the SM Mall of Asia Grounds on May 28, 2017 (not BGC anymore)
Here’s what you can get for your race kit:
You can check out the list of prizes you can get from our previous post here.
- Cartoon Network Crowns It’s First Pinoy Rock Star This Past Weekend - December 13, 2017
- Satan’s Slaves - December 11, 2017
- Philippine Robotics Team Wins Silver Award at the World Robot Olympiad - December 11, 2017
- Brave Frontier Characters Coming to The Alchemist Code - December 8, 2017
- Gumi and Kodansha Collaborate to Bring The Seven Deadly Sins (Nanatsu no Taizai) to Mobile Game Crystal of Re:union - December 7, 2017
- Vivo Releases a Special Edition Smartphone for FIFA World Cup 2018 - December 7, 2017
- OPPO Releases Limited Edition Red F5 Along With Partnership With Arena of Valor - December 7, 2017
- More Games Will Be Coming to the Philippines and Southeast ASia Courtesy of GCA and Elite Games Inc. - December 6, 2017
- Baseus Opens Flagship Store in the Philippines at Trinoma - December 5, 2017
- Ubisoft Releases Their Latest Musical Adventure, Ode - December 2, 2017