Last April 17 Plantronics met with bloggers and media on ABE Restaurant at SM Mall of Asia to officially launch the BackBeat Run for a Cause 2017.
The press launch gave insights to the motivations and more info to those who attended the whole idea behind the run. With Brothers Philippines representatives, we were told that this is one part of the country’s social responsibility efforts.
Also, during the launch, we were given insights on what is the Kythe Foundation. The foundation where proceeds from the run will be sent to. We were given more info on how they help children who are in dire need of not just medical attention but on a more emotional level as well.
Registration is now ongoing here. Or you can head to the ff. stores to register:
Registration period for in-stores are from April 15-May 15, 2017. And the run will be happening at the SM Mall of Asia Grounds on May 28, 2017 (not BGC anymore)
Here’s what you can get for your race kit:
You can check out the list of prizes you can get from our previous post here.
- Bandai Namco Announces One Piece: Unlimited World Deluxe Edition for the PS4, PS4 Pro and PC Platforms - May 17, 2017
- BackBeat Run Registration Extended - May 17, 2017
- Everything We Know About the Upcoming Revival of Ragnarok Online Philippines - May 16, 2017
- Paladins South East Asia Road to Dreamhack Championships Happening Today - May 12, 2017
- Skullgirls Mobile Version is Coming to Out This Month - May 12, 2017
- Ragnarok Online Philippines Sets Up Special Q&A Tomorrow - May 11, 2017
- Family Is What You Make It: Parents - May 11, 2017
- Project Cars 2 Limited and Collector’s Edition Announced - May 11, 2017
- Rage Art, The Tekken 7 Launch Event Happening This June - May 10, 2017
- Neutral Grounds Hosting Dice Masters SEA Qualifiers and Championships This Weekend - May 9, 2017