Last April 17 Plantronics met with bloggers and media on ABE Restaurant at SM Mall of Asia to officially launch the BackBeat Run for a Cause 2017.
The press launch gave insights to the motivations and more info to those who attended the whole idea behind the run. With Brothers Philippines representatives, we were told that this is one part of the country’s social responsibility efforts.
Also, during the launch, we were given insights on what is the Kythe Foundation. The foundation where proceeds from the run will be sent to. We were given more info on how they help children who are in dire need of not just medical attention but on a more emotional level as well.
Registration is now ongoing here. Or you can head to the ff. stores to register:
Registration period for in-stores are from April 15-May 15, 2017. And the run will be happening at the SM Mall of Asia Grounds on May 28, 2017 (not BGC anymore)
Here’s what you can get for your race kit:
You can check out the list of prizes you can get from our previous post here.
- Bandai Namco Announces Another Action Adventure But This Time As Vampires with Code Vein - April 21, 2017
- Ragnarok Online Philippines Hosts Ragna Festival Happening Tomorrow at SM North EDSA Annex - April 21, 2017
- Predator Philippines Unleashes It’s Latest Laptop and Partners with ONE Championship for Kings of Destiny - April 21, 2017
- Beyond the Box is Giving iPad Buyers a Free Case - April 20, 2017
- Playpark Releases Mobile App, Boasts to Connect all Games and Services - April 20, 2017
- Rogue Life: Squad Goals Launches Beat the Heat Event - April 20, 2017
- Plantronics Launches BackBeat Run for a Cause 2017 - April 20, 2017
- Geekdom x Faith: Boris Joaquin - April 18, 2017
- Project Cars 2 Brings in Rallycross Into the Game - April 17, 2017
- Bandai Namco Announces Naruto to Boruto: Shinobi Striker for the PS4, Xbox One and Steam - April 17, 2017