OPPO has announced that it’s going to launch the F5, it’s latest edition of it’s Selfie Expert series this coming October 26. The latest model will be launched in other Southeast Asian Markets Malaysia, Myanmar, Thailand, Vietnam and India.
Teasers of the new OPPO F5 as seen in leading malls, airport, and the recent Star Magic Ball have received an overwhelming feedback and strong anticipation among its fans and consumers. OPPO’s answer to the recent full-screen device announcements made by other smartphone brands has been much awaited by the market.
The OPPO F5 not only offers its first full-screen model, but also an A.I. Beauty Recognition technology that further cements its position as the Selfie Expert in the market. The new features found on the F5 have been designed to meet the current demands of its ever-increasing young mobile user target group.
The F5 will feature OPPO‘s first full-screen FHD+ display model without increasing the size of the phone. The FHD+ display features 2160 x 1080 high-resolution screen offers a more immersive experience when watching videos and gaming. The F5 also features a Split Screen mode.
The OPPO F5 will also feature the A.I. Recognition technology. This uses artificial intelligence to recognize skin tone and type, gender, and age of all subjects within an image and analyze environment lighting conditions by referencing other facial images from a massive global photo database. The A.I. technology will scan more than 200 facial recognition spots, learning the unique facial features of a subject, to make the best enhancements for each iage, regardless of the facial expressions or shooting angle. The A.I. will self-learn and enhance each shot, as it takes more and more selfies.
The technology can also differentiate male from female subjects and infants from adults, to make appropriate enhancements for the user and all subjects within an image. It answers the main complaints of current beautification software – which produces same–for-all treatment and unnatural or fake-looking selfies.
The OPPO F5 will be officially launched this coming Thursday at City of Dreams, Pasay City.
- Customers Can Get SM Store Vouchers Courtesy of Acer and SM Malls’ Malayang Pasko Holiday Promo - December 1, 2017
- Justice League - November 30, 2017
- MSI Gaming PH Launches New Concept Store in SM North EDSA Annex - November 21, 2017
- Huawei Partners with World Cyber Arena for The Face Off Esports game in Bonifacio Global City - November 21, 2017
- Huawei partners with World Cyber Arena for The Face Off e-sports game in Bonifacio Global City to Promote Huawei’s Latest Streaming Service and Phone - November 21, 2017
- Capture the Real You with the OPPO F5 in Three Days - October 23, 2017
- JBL® by Harman Unleashes a Wave of Cutting-Edge Headphones, Speakers, and Soundbars - October 19, 2017
- Five Characters That Need to Die in the Last Season of Game of Thrones - October 18, 2017
- OPPO F3 Plus Price Cut - October 18, 2017
- OPPO Teases F5 Launch to India and Southeast Asia - October 12, 2017