OPPO has announced that it’s going to release it’s limited edition Red edition of the OPPO F5 to the local market starting this coming December 9, 2017.
The F5 touts that it carries a consumer-centric flagship features such as the 6″ FHD+ 18:9 Ratio Full Screen Display for the most immersive visual experience. Security is also upgraded with Speedy Facial Unlock to quickly access your smartphone by detecting the face of the owner and unlock the phone, this is on-top of the fingerprint sensor at the back for double security.
The new OPPO F5 6GB shows that a smartphone is not just powerful, but can also be a lifestyle statement with its loud and stylish red color. We’re sure that people will adore our outstanding A.I. Beauty Technology selfies along with its upgraded RAM and storage in a standout color,
according to brand marketing manager, Stephen Cheng.
An interesting addition to the OPPO F5 limited red edition partners with the mobile MOBA game, Arena of Valor as those who purchase the unit will get a free Joker hero for the game. OPPO also promises that players of AoV will win more in-game items through the coming weeks.
For more info, you can tuned at the OPPO facebook page.
- Cartoon Network Crowns It’s First Pinoy Rock Star This Past Weekend - December 13, 2017
- Satan’s Slaves - December 11, 2017
- Philippine Robotics Team Wins Silver Award at the World Robot Olympiad - December 11, 2017
- Brave Frontier Characters Coming to The Alchemist Code - December 8, 2017
- Gumi and Kodansha Collaborate to Bring The Seven Deadly Sins (Nanatsu no Taizai) to Mobile Game Crystal of Re:union - December 7, 2017
- Vivo Releases a Special Edition Smartphone for FIFA World Cup 2018 - December 7, 2017
- OPPO Releases Limited Edition Red F5 Along With Partnership With Arena of Valor - December 7, 2017
- More Games Will Be Coming to the Philippines and Southeast ASia Courtesy of GCA and Elite Games Inc. - December 6, 2017
- Baseus Opens Flagship Store in the Philippines at Trinoma - December 5, 2017
- Ubisoft Releases Their Latest Musical Adventure, Ode - December 2, 2017