OPPO has announced that the OPPO F3 Red Limited Edition is going to be initially available at the SM Aura OPPO Concept Store this coming August 12, 2017. Other concept stores will eventually get the phone and is going to be exclusively available at Lazada.
The OPPO F3 is a dual-selfie camera smartphone that can let customers experience wider selfies and include more people on a groufie. Additionally, it has 4GB of RAM for multi-tasking and generous 64GB of storage for apps, photos, and videos; all in a sleek metal body and 5.5” Full HD screen protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 5.
Customers are also rest assured that their F3 Red is protected with the included soft transparent case and pre-installed screen protector for added peace of mind. Additional accessories are also available at OPPO concept stores nationwide to enhance their OPPO experience.
Customers who will purchase the OPPO F3 Red Limited Edition on-site at the SM Aura Concept Store will receive a special gift of an Olike Powerbank and Olike Wireless Sports Earphone worth 1,200 PHP. The offer is only available on the grand opening of the SM Aura Concept Store on August 12, 2017 and until stocks last. For more details, you can check the OPPO Philippines fanpage or you can check the OPPO Philippines website.
- The ASUS Zenfone 4 Max - October 19, 2017
- Pacific.Macta Will Be Representing the Philippines in CrossFire Stars 2017 - October 17, 2017
- More Game Features Released for Kamen Rider Climax Fighters - October 14, 2017
- Pre-registration Period of Arena of Valor - October 13, 2017
- CrossFire Stars Philippine Finals Happening Tomorrow at High Grounds Cafe - October 13, 2017
- Player.me Rolls Out It’s Creator Feature for Content Creators - October 12, 2017
- ASUS Releases Buffs Up It’s Zenfone 4 Line with the Addition of the ASUS Zenfone 4 Selfie Lite - October 12, 2017
- Vivo Flagship Phone, the 7+ is Now Available Locally - October 12, 2017
- God Eater 3 is Coming - October 9, 2017
- Be Your Best Seminar Happening This Coming November - October 8, 2017