It seems like that the SM Cinemas will be showing Gekijōban Kuroko no Basuke Last Game (Kuroko’s Basketball: The Last Game) in SM Megamall and SM Pampanga Clark cinemas.
Last Game will be shown this coming May 7 at around 2:00 P.M. but this time around with a price tag of 1,500 php. But the price tag comes with the ff. items:
- 1 x A2 Poster
- 1 x A4 Clear Folder
- 3 sets of Japan import Key Chains (total 9 key chains)
This comes from ODEX Private Limited post.
If you don’t have a deeper wallet though, you can wait and head to SM Pampanga Clark on May 10 for to watch the movie with 5 different screening times at a lower cost.
Details of the screening though may change, you can head to the SM Cinema site.
- Wartune and DDTank Creator Releasing Martial Arts RPG Titled, Wulin - November 21, 2017
- The Seven Deadly Sins: Knights of Britannia Gets a Release Date, Special Edition and Game Features - November 21, 2017
- Bandai Namco Announces Girls und Panzer for 2018 Release with Early Purchase Bonus - November 21, 2017
- Pinoy Rig Enthusiasts Releases Limited Edition Gaming Chair - November 20, 2017
- Gravity Releases Mobile Game, Ragnarok Journey in the Philippines - November 16, 2017
- Relive Your Mini 4WD Childhood Days and Pass It on at The Brickyard by Lil’s Hobby Shop - November 16, 2017
- NTales Opens up for Global Pre-Registration - November 14, 2017
- Be Like Batman in Arena of Valor - November 14, 2017
- Indonesian Horror Film, Pegabdi Setan or Satan’s Slaves in English is Going to be Shown Locally - November 14, 2017
- Warner TV is Loading Up It’s Series Lineup with Young Sheldon - November 13, 2017