It seems like that the SM Cinemas will be showing Gekijōban Kuroko no Basuke Last Game (Kuroko’s Basketball: The Last Game) in SM Megamall and SM Pampanga Clark cinemas.
Last Game will be shown this coming May 7 at around 2:00 P.M. but this time around with a price tag of 1,500 php. But the price tag comes with the ff. items:
- 1 x A2 Poster
- 1 x A4 Clear Folder
- 3 sets of Japan import Key Chains (total 9 key chains)
This comes from ODEX Private Limited post.
If you don’t have a deeper wallet though, you can wait and head to SM Pampanga Clark on May 10 for to watch the movie with 5 different screening times at a lower cost.
Details of the screening though may change, you can head to the SM Cinema site.
- FearUs Represents the South East Asia Region for Paladins Summer Premier at Dreamhack Valencia - May 25, 2017
- Huawei Philippines launches Latest Tablet on the Market - May 25, 2017
- Project Cars 2 is Getting 6 Animated Films Titled “Built by Drivers” - May 24, 2017
- Project Cars 2 Releases New Screenshots for the Honda, Nissan and Mitsubishi Cars - May 24, 2017
- Tekken 7 Gets a New Story Trailer and It Looks Awesome! - May 24, 2017
- Accel World vs. Sword Art Online Release Date and Pre-order Details Revealed - May 24, 2017
- Bandai Namco Announces One Piece: Unlimited World Deluxe Edition for the PS4, PS4 Pro and PC Platforms - May 17, 2017
- BackBeat Run Registration Extended - May 17, 2017
- Everything We Know About the Upcoming Revival of Ragnarok Online Philippines - May 16, 2017
- Paladins South East Asia Road to Dreamhack Championships Happening Today - May 12, 2017