It seems like that the SM Cinemas will be showing Gekijōban Kuroko no Basuke Last Game (Kuroko’s Basketball: The Last Game) in SM Megamall and SM Pampanga Clark cinemas.
Last Game will be shown this coming May 7 at around 2:00 P.M. but this time around with a price tag of 1,500 php. But the price tag comes with the ff. items:
- 1 x A2 Poster
- 1 x A4 Clear Folder
- 3 sets of Japan import Key Chains (total 9 key chains)
This comes from ODEX Private Limited post.
If you don’t have a deeper wallet though, you can wait and head to SM Pampanga Clark on May 10 for to watch the movie with 5 different screening times at a lower cost.
Details of the screening though may change, you can head to the SM Cinema site.
- MSI Is Giving a Way a Trip for 2 to TGS 2017 with their Dragon Army Promo - July 24, 2017
- Lord of Dice | DAGeeks Game Review - July 21, 2017
- Cryptozoic Announces Three Board Games Based on Three Animated Series, Rick & Morty, Attack on Titan, and Batman: The Animated Series - July 20, 2017
- Singapore Toy, Game & Comic Convention is Celebrating it’s 10th Anniversary This Year - July 20, 2017
- Fatal Fury’s Geese Howard Get in On the Mess in Tekken 7 - July 20, 2017
- GOautodial Offers Enterprise-Grade Telephony Software at SME-Prices - July 20, 2017
- Bandai Namco Announces Gintama Project Last Game on the Works - July 20, 2017
- Trunks Enters the Fray! Future Trunks Joins the Roster for Dragonball FighterZ and Upcoming CBT Period - July 19, 2017
- Normal Quests and Battle Videos have come out for Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth – Hacker’s Memory - July 19, 2017
- Rogue Life: Squad Goals’ Releases Latest Raid Update with Rogue Up: Rookies Event - July 19, 2017