It seems like that the SM Cinemas will be showing Gekijōban Kuroko no Basuke Last Game (Kuroko’s Basketball: The Last Game) in SM Megamall and SM Pampanga Clark cinemas.
Last Game will be shown this coming May 7 at around 2:00 P.M. but this time around with a price tag of 1,500 php. But the price tag comes with the ff. items:
- 1 x A2 Poster
- 1 x A4 Clear Folder
- 3 sets of Japan import Key Chains (total 9 key chains)
This comes from ODEX Private Limited post.
If you don’t have a deeper wallet though, you can wait and head to SM Pampanga Clark on May 10 for to watch the movie with 5 different screening times at a lower cost.
Details of the screening though may change, you can head to the SM Cinema site.
- PASSION 2.0: Comics and Collabs in Times of Digital Media - September 20, 2017
- Get Hyped! We’re Finally Getting a Localized Kamen Rider Game with Kamen Rider Climax Fighters! - September 18, 2017
- Code Vein Releases Information About It’s Character Creation System and Other Features - September 17, 2017
- The World eSports Association Partners with Hi-Rez Studios for New Paladins Premier League - September 17, 2017
- Board Game Video Games: Better or Worse than the Originals? - September 17, 2017
- Globe myBusiness Academy is Offering Free Training for Aspiring - September 17, 2017
- Neutral Grounds Opens Up Pre-orders for Legend of the Five Rings: The Game with Bonuses - September 6, 2017
- Singapore Gets It’s Own Professional E-Sports Team - September 6, 2017
- ROG Masters Asia Pacific Regional Finals Happening in Manila - September 5, 2017
- Bring a Piece of The Walking Dead Everywhere with March to War - September 3, 2017