Huawei Technologies Philippines Inc. represented Mr. Richard Chang and Mr. Edison Le recently partnered with World Cyber Arena for launching of The Face Off e-sports DotA 2 Game in Bonifacio High Street Activity Center to promote Huawei ViDPlus mobile APP service and Huawei Nova2i.
According to Mr. Richard Chang, head of Huawei Philippines Consumer Cloud Service, ViDPlus is the Philippines’ latest video streaming services which was created by Huawei Technologies Inc. You can enjoy the hottest Hollywood movies, funny videos, music videos as well as highly rated documentaries and the best of Chinese entertainment. Geared to cater to all walks of life in Philippines, VidPlus also offers world-class children’s content for you and your children to cherish the precious moment together.
Another exciting news that we would like to announce today, is in ViDplus, you can enjoy the exclusive World Cyber Arena competition videos throughout the year and also the highlight of today’s The Face-Off event.
We want gamers to try our content and staging the Face off Game between Execration and Happy Feet with the World Cyber Arena is a great way to promote our content and increase interest among Filipino gaming fans
said Mr. Le, Huawei Regional Head of Video Team.
The event had, Huawei mobile booths showcasing Huawei Nova2i as the perfect partner device for your mobile gaming needs. Corinne Bacani, Marketing Director of Huawei Device said
Huawei launched the Nova2i to cater to the lifestyle of today’s Consumer. It is a new, stylish device that packs powerful features. It is the first device to feature brand new Huawei Full View technology that delivers a high quality 5.9 inch display. You get to watch your videos, and play games in a wider screen.
Aside from watching The Face Off for free, Huawei also announced three activities that the audience and fans can join for a chance to win exciting Prizes including Huawei Nova2i. The first activity is from Nov 7, 2017, fans of ViDPlus Facebook page (ViDPlus) can join the online game “Huawei Nova2i Contest”- Download a custom e-sports theme from Huawei theme app (exclusive for huawei users), take a screenshot of you applying the theme on the device’s home screen. Share the screenshot in the comment section, the picture with the most likes wins the Grand Prize of Huawei Nova2i (4G/64G). Another activity is just watch your favorite WCA Dota2 Video, share the screenshot in the comment section, the picture with the most likes wins the grand prize of Huawei Nova2i. The third and last activity is for the audience during the event. Experience the Live Moment with your favorite e-sports Team Members.
The whole event includes three gaming competitions, four sets of street dancing, three onsite lucky draws, done every hour.
Hosting the event are e-games veterans, namely Riku HQ and Justin “Vill” Villaseran. Two E-sports commentators namely, Shin Boo “Sh1nBoo” Ponferrada and Caisam Yvez F. Nopueto “Wolf” will be giving the blow by blow action and updates.
Huawei short Video app-Clipz, game app Gamepad and Globe “Mobile Legends” booths were also at the event.
ViDPlus will bring more high quality and exciting content in the Future.
- Customers Can Get SM Store Vouchers Courtesy of Acer and SM Malls’ Malayang Pasko Holiday Promo - December 1, 2017
- Justice League - November 30, 2017
- MSI Gaming PH Launches New Concept Store in SM North EDSA Annex - November 21, 2017
- Huawei Partners with World Cyber Arena for The Face Off Esports game in Bonifacio Global City - November 21, 2017
- Huawei partners with World Cyber Arena for The Face Off e-sports game in Bonifacio Global City to Promote Huawei’s Latest Streaming Service and Phone - November 21, 2017
- Capture the Real You with the OPPO F5 in Three Days - October 23, 2017
- JBL® by Harman Unleashes a Wave of Cutting-Edge Headphones, Speakers, and Soundbars - October 19, 2017
- Five Characters That Need to Die in the Last Season of Game of Thrones - October 18, 2017
- OPPO F3 Plus Price Cut - October 18, 2017
- OPPO Teases F5 Launch to India and Southeast Asia - October 12, 2017