Beyond the Box announced that it has opened up an Apple authorized Service Provider service center located at BGC, Taguig.
The service center is located at C3 Building. Operating hours is from 10 A.M. to 8 P.M. on Sundays to Thursdays while it’s from 10 A.M. to 9 P.M. on Fridays to Saturdays.
If you’re looking to get an appointment, you can head here and set an appointment in your own preferred time. The site provides access to a customer dashboard that tracks every aspect of the repair at hand-service details, device details, repair status, quotation, and more. You can also pay for parts online using a credit card.
You can head on the Beyond the Box fanpage for more info.
- PASSION 2.0: Comics and Collabs in Times of Digital Media - September 20, 2017
- Get Hyped! We’re Finally Getting a Localized Kamen Rider Game with Kamen Rider Climax Fighters! - September 18, 2017
- Code Vein Releases Information About It’s Character Creation System and Other Features - September 17, 2017
- The World eSports Association Partners with Hi-Rez Studios for New Paladins Premier League - September 17, 2017
- Board Game Video Games: Better or Worse than the Originals? - September 17, 2017
- Globe myBusiness Academy is Offering Free Training for Aspiring - September 17, 2017
- Neutral Grounds Opens Up Pre-orders for Legend of the Five Rings: The Game with Bonuses - September 6, 2017
- Singapore Gets It’s Own Professional E-Sports Team - September 6, 2017
- ROG Masters Asia Pacific Regional Finals Happening in Manila - September 5, 2017
- Bring a Piece of The Walking Dead Everywhere with March to War - September 3, 2017