Beyond the Box announced that it has opened up an Apple authorized Service Provider service center located at BGC, Taguig.
The service center is located at C3 Building. Operating hours is from 10 A.M. to 8 P.M. on Sundays to Thursdays while it’s from 10 A.M. to 9 P.M. on Fridays to Saturdays.
If you’re looking to get an appointment, you can head here and set an appointment in your own preferred time. The site provides access to a customer dashboard that tracks every aspect of the repair at hand-service details, device details, repair status, quotation, and more. You can also pay for parts online using a credit card.
You can head on the Beyond the Box fanpage for more info.
- MSI Is Giving a Way a Trip for 2 to TGS 2017 with their Dragon Army Promo - July 24, 2017
- Lord of Dice | DAGeeks Game Review - July 21, 2017
- Cryptozoic Announces Three Board Games Based on Three Animated Series, Rick & Morty, Attack on Titan, and Batman: The Animated Series - July 20, 2017
- Singapore Toy, Game & Comic Convention is Celebrating it’s 10th Anniversary This Year - July 20, 2017
- Fatal Fury’s Geese Howard Get in On the Mess in Tekken 7 - July 20, 2017
- GOautodial Offers Enterprise-Grade Telephony Software at SME-Prices - July 20, 2017
- Bandai Namco Announces Gintama Project Last Game on the Works - July 20, 2017
- Trunks Enters the Fray! Future Trunks Joins the Roster for Dragonball FighterZ and Upcoming CBT Period - July 19, 2017
- Normal Quests and Battle Videos have come out for Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth – Hacker’s Memory - July 19, 2017
- Rogue Life: Squad Goals’ Releases Latest Raid Update with Rogue Up: Rookies Event - July 19, 2017