Beyond the Box announced that it has opened up an Apple authorized Service Provider service center located at BGC, Taguig.
The service center is located at C3 Building. Operating hours is from 10 A.M. to 8 P.M. on Sundays to Thursdays while it’s from 10 A.M. to 9 P.M. on Fridays to Saturdays.
If you’re looking to get an appointment, you can head here and set an appointment in your own preferred time. The site provides access to a customer dashboard that tracks every aspect of the repair at hand-service details, device details, repair status, quotation, and more. You can also pay for parts online using a credit card.
You can head on the Beyond the Box fanpage for more info.
- Neutral Grounds Hosting Heroclix Battle Royale This Coming April - March 27, 2017
- The Latest Justice League Trailer is Making Me Hopeful for DC Movies Again - March 27, 2017
- Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth – Hacker’s Memory Coming to PlayStation 4 and PlayStation Vita Next Year - March 27, 2017
- Samurai Jack’s First 2 Episodes of Season 5 is Darker, More Mature and It Works! | DAGeeks Episode Reviews - March 21, 2017
- Sega Announces A Certain Magical Virtual-On for the Playstation 4 and Vita - March 16, 2017
- DC Deck-Building Gets Latest Crossover Pack This Coming March 22 - March 16, 2017
- We’re Getting A Song of Ice and Fire Tabletop Miniatures Game By Next Year - March 15, 2017
- Get the Mega Stone X & Y For Mewtwo for Pokémon Sun or Moon - March 15, 2017
- Pinoy Gaming Festival 2017 Summer Assembly Happening in April - March 15, 2017
- Relive Your Childhood as IDW Games Partners with Atari to Create Tabletop Versions of Centipede, Asteroids and Missile Command - March 15, 2017