Beyond the Box announced that it has opened up an Apple authorized Service Provider service center located at BGC, Taguig.
The service center is located at C3 Building. Operating hours is from 10 A.M. to 8 P.M. on Sundays to Thursdays while it’s from 10 A.M. to 9 P.M. on Fridays to Saturdays.
If you’re looking to get an appointment, you can head here and set an appointment in your own preferred time. The site provides access to a customer dashboard that tracks every aspect of the repair at hand-service details, device details, repair status, quotation, and more. You can also pay for parts online using a credit card.
You can head on the Beyond the Box fanpage for more info.
- Wartune and DDTank Creator Releasing Martial Arts RPG Titled, Wulin - November 21, 2017
- The Seven Deadly Sins: Knights of Britannia Gets a Release Date, Special Edition and Game Features - November 21, 2017
- Bandai Namco Announces Girls und Panzer for 2018 Release with Early Purchase Bonus - November 21, 2017
- Pinoy Rig Enthusiasts Releases Limited Edition Gaming Chair - November 20, 2017
- Gravity Releases Mobile Game, Ragnarok Journey in the Philippines - November 16, 2017
- Relive Your Mini 4WD Childhood Days and Pass It on at The Brickyard by Lil’s Hobby Shop - November 16, 2017
- NTales Opens up for Global Pre-Registration - November 14, 2017
- Be Like Batman in Arena of Valor - November 14, 2017
- Indonesian Horror Film, Pegabdi Setan or Satan’s Slaves in English is Going to be Shown Locally - November 14, 2017
- Warner TV is Loading Up It’s Series Lineup with Young Sheldon - November 13, 2017