Beyond the Box announced that it has opened up an Apple authorized Service Provider service center located at BGC, Taguig.
The service center is located at C3 Building. Operating hours is from 10 A.M. to 8 P.M. on Sundays to Thursdays while it’s from 10 A.M. to 9 P.M. on Fridays to Saturdays.
If you’re looking to get an appointment, you can head here and set an appointment in your own preferred time. The site provides access to a customer dashboard that tracks every aspect of the repair at hand-service details, device details, repair status, quotation, and more. You can also pay for parts online using a credit card.
You can head on the Beyond the Box fanpage for more info.
- FearUs Represents the South East Asia Region for Paladins Summer Premier at Dreamhack Valencia - May 25, 2017
- Huawei Philippines launches Latest Tablet on the Market - May 25, 2017
- Project Cars 2 is Getting 6 Animated Films Titled “Built by Drivers” - May 24, 2017
- Project Cars 2 Releases New Screenshots for the Honda, Nissan and Mitsubishi Cars - May 24, 2017
- Tekken 7 Gets a New Story Trailer and It Looks Awesome! - May 24, 2017
- Accel World vs. Sword Art Online Release Date and Pre-order Details Revealed - May 24, 2017
- Bandai Namco Announces One Piece: Unlimited World Deluxe Edition for the PS4, PS4 Pro and PC Platforms - May 17, 2017
- BackBeat Run Registration Extended - May 17, 2017
- Everything We Know About the Upcoming Revival of Ragnarok Online Philippines - May 16, 2017
- Paladins South East Asia Road to Dreamhack Championships Happening Today - May 12, 2017