The Shenzhen, China based tech store Baseus, opened up it’s flagship store in the country at the Trinoma Mall in Quezon City.
The opening, which happened last November 29, 2017 had the ribbon cutting ceremony along with bloggers and media people checking out the store. Along with the opening of the Trinoma flagship store, the announcement also revealed the partnership with Digits Trading. The company responsible for Digital Walker.
Baseus is targetting to open ten stores per year in the country.
Basesus, coming from the phrase “Based on User” aims to focus on optimum user experience.
Each product goes through different steps. From observing a consumer’s daily life, creating innovative and patented designs, reasonable prices and even adjusting designs to fit each market in the world, Baseus ensures that the accessories make each consumer’s life easier,
says Vivian Wang, International Sales Manager from Shenzhen Times Innovation Technology.
To know more about Baseus you can check out their fanpage.
- Cartoon Network Crowns It’s First Pinoy Rock Star This Past Weekend - December 13, 2017
- Satan’s Slaves - December 11, 2017
- Philippine Robotics Team Wins Silver Award at the World Robot Olympiad - December 11, 2017
- Brave Frontier Characters Coming to The Alchemist Code - December 8, 2017
- Gumi and Kodansha Collaborate to Bring The Seven Deadly Sins (Nanatsu no Taizai) to Mobile Game Crystal of Re:union - December 7, 2017
- Vivo Releases a Special Edition Smartphone for FIFA World Cup 2018 - December 7, 2017
- OPPO Releases Limited Edition Red F5 Along With Partnership With Arena of Valor - December 7, 2017
- More Games Will Be Coming to the Philippines and Southeast ASia Courtesy of GCA and Elite Games Inc. - December 6, 2017
- Baseus Opens Flagship Store in the Philippines at Trinoma - December 5, 2017
- Ubisoft Releases Their Latest Musical Adventure, Ode - December 2, 2017