Ubisoft has announced one of their newest games last November 28, 2017. Ode, a game where players journey through the enchanting visuals and musical journey through the beautiful landscapes.
The game doesn’t offer any guides or tutorials, but encourages players to explore the world at their own pace, and wherever their curiosity may take them. Players will take control of Joy, and explore through 4 distinct musical gardens, and with the help of the musical plants will compose the background music of the garden. Players will also be collecting fallen stars in these gardens, which increases intensity at which players experience the game’s music and visuals.
Ode, created by Ubisoft Reflections, is now available worldwide on Uplay at 4.99 usd (around 250 php). For more information on Ode please check the Ubisoft website.
- Cartoon Network Crowns It’s First Pinoy Rock Star This Past Weekend - December 13, 2017
- Satan’s Slaves - December 11, 2017
- Philippine Robotics Team Wins Silver Award at the World Robot Olympiad - December 11, 2017
- Brave Frontier Characters Coming to The Alchemist Code - December 8, 2017
- Gumi and Kodansha Collaborate to Bring The Seven Deadly Sins (Nanatsu no Taizai) to Mobile Game Crystal of Re:union - December 7, 2017
- Vivo Releases a Special Edition Smartphone for FIFA World Cup 2018 - December 7, 2017
- OPPO Releases Limited Edition Red F5 Along With Partnership With Arena of Valor - December 7, 2017
- More Games Will Be Coming to the Philippines and Southeast ASia Courtesy of GCA and Elite Games Inc. - December 6, 2017
- Baseus Opens Flagship Store in the Philippines at Trinoma - December 5, 2017
- Ubisoft Releases Their Latest Musical Adventure, Ode - December 2, 2017