IMC Games has finally announced the date of the upcoming F2P release for Tree of Savior on it’s Facebook page yesterday. Instead of the announced Mid-May F2P launch, the servers will now go F2P on May 10th.
So what does this mean for the current players? Here are some of the things we have to be aware of and/or to look forward to:
Countdown for 50% Discount
As announced prior to the delay of the F2P launch for ToS the countdown of the removal of the Founder’s Exclusive access is near. So if you’re planning on getting the new founder’s access discount then this would be the best time to do so.
It was also announced that the discounted DLCs will be discontinued before F2P itself.
Return of Regional Pricing
In the same announcement as the new DLC packs, we were informed that we will get back our Regional Pricing once F2P is in full swing.
These 50%-off DLC products will not take regional pricing into account as they will be discontinued before F2P and regional pricing implementation for the SA and SEA servers.
While we still have no clear word from IMC Games on how are they going to implement the regional pricing in the game or what would be the game’s business model. Either you get the DC’d Founder’s Server Exclusive Access DLC now before it disappears.
So here are some of the more prominent things that we can expect from Tree of Savior moving forward. Have I missed anything? What are your thoughts on these announcements? Sound them off in the comments section!
- Cartoon Network Crowns It’s First Pinoy Rock Star This Past Weekend - December 13, 2017
- Satan’s Slaves - December 11, 2017
- Philippine Robotics Team Wins Silver Award at the World Robot Olympiad - December 11, 2017
- Brave Frontier Characters Coming to The Alchemist Code - December 8, 2017
- Gumi and Kodansha Collaborate to Bring The Seven Deadly Sins (Nanatsu no Taizai) to Mobile Game Crystal of Re:union - December 7, 2017
- Vivo Releases a Special Edition Smartphone for FIFA World Cup 2018 - December 7, 2017
- OPPO Releases Limited Edition Red F5 Along With Partnership With Arena of Valor - December 7, 2017
- More Games Will Be Coming to the Philippines and Southeast ASia Courtesy of GCA and Elite Games Inc. - December 6, 2017
- Baseus Opens Flagship Store in the Philippines at Trinoma - December 5, 2017
- Ubisoft Releases Their Latest Musical Adventure, Ode - December 2, 2017