Project Olympus will roll out over the next three Smite patches to further increase gameplay improvements that is set to continue through the start of Season 5, which will reach to January next year.
The first features announced for Project Olympus are as follows:
- Major engine and systems upgrades, including a 64-bit client and support for higher-resolution textures.
- Significant Console SMITE updates, including HUD improvements, additional controller configuration options, and match history sorted by God.
- An improved in-game knowledge bank, full of tutorial videos to help new players learn the game and existing players improve their skills.
- Prestige Levels, which allow SMITE players to level beyond the existing level 30 cap.
You can also check out more details on the Project Olympus interview below:
- Wartune and DDTank Creator Releasing Martial Arts RPG Titled, Wulin - November 21, 2017
- The Seven Deadly Sins: Knights of Britannia Gets a Release Date, Special Edition and Game Features - November 21, 2017
- Bandai Namco Announces Girls und Panzer for 2018 Release with Early Purchase Bonus - November 21, 2017
- Pinoy Rig Enthusiasts Releases Limited Edition Gaming Chair - November 20, 2017
- Gravity Releases Mobile Game, Ragnarok Journey in the Philippines - November 16, 2017
- Relive Your Mini 4WD Childhood Days and Pass It on at The Brickyard by Lil’s Hobby Shop - November 16, 2017
- NTales Opens up for Global Pre-Registration - November 14, 2017
- Be Like Batman in Arena of Valor - November 14, 2017
- Indonesian Horror Film, Pegabdi Setan or Satan’s Slaves in English is Going to be Shown Locally - November 14, 2017
- Warner TV is Loading Up It’s Series Lineup with Young Sheldon - November 13, 2017