Last March 8, IDW Games (the company that created other board games such as Back to the Future: An Adventure Through Time, The Godfather: A New Don and Godfather: An Offer You Can’t Refuse) announced that they have partnered with Atari games in creating the boardgame versions of three titles.
The three titles are Missile Command, Asteroids and Centipede. And based on the announcement, game designer Jon Gilmour, co-designer for Dead of Winter will be on charge of the adaptation with his team of “hand-picked crew of up-and-coming co-developers”.
According to Fred Chesnais, CEO of Atari, they partnered with IDW games because of the “fantastic history of bringing licensed products to market”
Currently, the first game to be released by IDW Games is Centipede slated for Fall of this year (around Q3-Q4). Their fanpage even released the cover box of the game:
- FearUs Represents the South East Asia Region for Paladins Summer Premier at Dreamhack Valencia - May 25, 2017
- Huawei Philippines launches Latest Tablet on the Market - May 25, 2017
- Project Cars 2 is Getting 6 Animated Films Titled “Built by Drivers” - May 24, 2017
- Project Cars 2 Releases New Screenshots for the Honda, Nissan and Mitsubishi Cars - May 24, 2017
- Tekken 7 Gets a New Story Trailer and It Looks Awesome! - May 24, 2017
- Accel World vs. Sword Art Online Release Date and Pre-order Details Revealed - May 24, 2017
- Bandai Namco Announces One Piece: Unlimited World Deluxe Edition for the PS4, PS4 Pro and PC Platforms - May 17, 2017
- BackBeat Run Registration Extended - May 17, 2017
- Everything We Know About the Upcoming Revival of Ragnarok Online Philippines - May 16, 2017
- Paladins South East Asia Road to Dreamhack Championships Happening Today - May 12, 2017