Fans of the Tekken franchise will be given an opportunity to experience the game with the upcoming Rage Art event happening on the 3rd of June at Playbook Circuit Makati.
Rage Art is a partnership event between Playbook and eSports brand, Team Sp00ky as a means to help shine light to the international fighting game community of our local Philippines Tekken fighting scene.
Attendees will also be able to enjoy snacks from Fatboy’s Pizza as the event’s food sponsor. Also Grab joins in the fighting game action as they will be providing special codes to attendees for their service!
You can head to the Rage Art Facebook event page for further details and tournament info.
- MSI Is Giving a Way a Trip for 2 to TGS 2017 with their Dragon Army Promo - July 24, 2017
- Lord of Dice | DAGeeks Game Review - July 21, 2017
- Cryptozoic Announces Three Board Games Based on Three Animated Series, Rick & Morty, Attack on Titan, and Batman: The Animated Series - July 20, 2017
- Singapore Toy, Game & Comic Convention is Celebrating it’s 10th Anniversary This Year - July 20, 2017
- Fatal Fury’s Geese Howard Get in On the Mess in Tekken 7 - July 20, 2017
- GOautodial Offers Enterprise-Grade Telephony Software at SME-Prices - July 20, 2017
- Bandai Namco Announces Gintama Project Last Game on the Works - July 20, 2017
- Trunks Enters the Fray! Future Trunks Joins the Roster for Dragonball FighterZ and Upcoming CBT Period - July 19, 2017
- Normal Quests and Battle Videos have come out for Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth – Hacker’s Memory - July 19, 2017
- Rogue Life: Squad Goals’ Releases Latest Raid Update with Rogue Up: Rookies Event - July 19, 2017