Fans of the Tekken franchise will be given an opportunity to experience the game with the upcoming Rage Art event happening on the 3rd of June at Playbook Circuit Makati.
Rage Art is a partnership event between Playbook and eSports brand, Team Sp00ky as a means to help shine light to the international fighting game community of our local Philippines Tekken fighting scene.
Attendees will also be able to enjoy snacks from Fatboy’s Pizza as the event’s food sponsor. Also Grab joins in the fighting game action as they will be providing special codes to attendees for their service!
You can head to the Rage Art Facebook event page for further details and tournament info.
- PASSION 2.0: Comics and Collabs in Times of Digital Media - September 20, 2017
- Get Hyped! We’re Finally Getting a Localized Kamen Rider Game with Kamen Rider Climax Fighters! - September 18, 2017
- Code Vein Releases Information About It’s Character Creation System and Other Features - September 17, 2017
- The World eSports Association Partners with Hi-Rez Studios for New Paladins Premier League - September 17, 2017
- Board Game Video Games: Better or Worse than the Originals? - September 17, 2017
- Globe myBusiness Academy is Offering Free Training for Aspiring - September 17, 2017
- Neutral Grounds Opens Up Pre-orders for Legend of the Five Rings: The Game with Bonuses - September 6, 2017
- Singapore Gets It’s Own Professional E-Sports Team - September 6, 2017
- ROG Masters Asia Pacific Regional Finals Happening in Manila - September 5, 2017
- Bring a Piece of The Walking Dead Everywhere with March to War - September 3, 2017