Rallycross, one of the world’s most thrilling and action-packed motorsports, will come fully-loaded to Project CARS 2 with an array of licensed cars and tracks in late 2017. Unleashing superstar drivers and their popping, anti-turbo-lag fire-cracking 600-horsepower race cars in arenas crammed with passionate fans, rallycross is a sharp, loud, violent motorsport featuring the quickest accelerating cars on earth hurtling over 70-foot jumps and fighting side-by-side on dirt and asphalt tracks.
Merging the authentic physics, unsurpassed visual fidelity, and superior driving dynamics synonymous with the Project CARS franchise along with a technical partnership with one of the sport’s most legendary teams (OMSE), rallycross—a global phenomenon where violent contact at breakneck speeds is just one part of an adrenaline-churning show—is coming unbridled to virtual racers with Project CARS 2.
The development of rallycross for Project CARS 2 has seen developers Slightly Mad Studios sign real-world Honda Factory Global Rallycross racing stars Mitchell deJong and Oliver Eriksson as consultants. Along with a technical partnership with their employers, fabled rallycross team OMSE—19 X Games medals, winners of every rallycross championship title in the US, and official suppliers of Supercar Lites rallycross cars worldwide—rallycross in Project CARS 2 will deliver both officially-licensed cars and tracks, and a faithful recreation of this exhilarating and unique motorsport.
Project CARS 2 drivers will experience the rush of driving purpose-built rallycross cars such as Mitchell and Oliver’s Honda Civic Coupe on scanned real-world rallycross tracks including US-based DirtFish and Daytona, Lånkebanen in Norway, and the track where it all began half-a-century ago—Lydden Hill in the UK.
- Bandai Namco Announces Another Action Adventure But This Time As Vampires with Code Vein - April 21, 2017
- Ragnarok Online Philippines Hosts Ragna Festival Happening Tomorrow at SM North EDSA Annex - April 21, 2017
- Predator Philippines Unleashes It’s Latest Laptop and Partners with ONE Championship for Kings of Destiny - April 21, 2017
- Beyond the Box is Giving iPad Buyers a Free Case - April 20, 2017
- Playpark Releases Mobile App, Boasts to Connect all Games and Services - April 20, 2017
- Rogue Life: Squad Goals Launches Beat the Heat Event - April 20, 2017
- Plantronics Launches BackBeat Run for a Cause 2017 - April 20, 2017
- Geekdom x Faith: Boris Joaquin - April 18, 2017
- Project Cars 2 Brings in Rallycross Into the Game - April 17, 2017
- Bandai Namco Announces Naruto to Boruto: Shinobi Striker for the PS4, Xbox One and Steam - April 17, 2017