Rallycross, one of the world’s most thrilling and action-packed motorsports, will come fully-loaded to Project CARS 2 with an array of licensed cars and tracks in late 2017. Unleashing superstar drivers and their popping, anti-turbo-lag fire-cracking 600-horsepower race cars in arenas crammed with passionate fans, rallycross is a sharp, loud, violent motorsport featuring the quickest accelerating cars on earth hurtling over 70-foot jumps and fighting side-by-side on dirt and asphalt tracks.
Merging the authentic physics, unsurpassed visual fidelity, and superior driving dynamics synonymous with the Project CARS franchise along with a technical partnership with one of the sport’s most legendary teams (OMSE), rallycross—a global phenomenon where violent contact at breakneck speeds is just one part of an adrenaline-churning show—is coming unbridled to virtual racers with Project CARS 2.
The development of rallycross for Project CARS 2 has seen developers Slightly Mad Studios sign real-world Honda Factory Global Rallycross racing stars Mitchell deJong and Oliver Eriksson as consultants. Along with a technical partnership with their employers, fabled rallycross team OMSE—19 X Games medals, winners of every rallycross championship title in the US, and official suppliers of Supercar Lites rallycross cars worldwide—rallycross in Project CARS 2 will deliver both officially-licensed cars and tracks, and a faithful recreation of this exhilarating and unique motorsport.
Project CARS 2 drivers will experience the rush of driving purpose-built rallycross cars such as Mitchell and Oliver’s Honda Civic Coupe on scanned real-world rallycross tracks including US-based DirtFish and Daytona, Lånkebanen in Norway, and the track where it all began half-a-century ago—Lydden Hill in the UK.
- Cartoon Network Crowns It’s First Pinoy Rock Star This Past Weekend - December 13, 2017
- Satan’s Slaves - December 11, 2017
- Philippine Robotics Team Wins Silver Award at the World Robot Olympiad - December 11, 2017
- Brave Frontier Characters Coming to The Alchemist Code - December 8, 2017
- Gumi and Kodansha Collaborate to Bring The Seven Deadly Sins (Nanatsu no Taizai) to Mobile Game Crystal of Re:union - December 7, 2017
- Vivo Releases a Special Edition Smartphone for FIFA World Cup 2018 - December 7, 2017
- OPPO Releases Limited Edition Red F5 Along With Partnership With Arena of Valor - December 7, 2017
- More Games Will Be Coming to the Philippines and Southeast ASia Courtesy of GCA and Elite Games Inc. - December 6, 2017
- Baseus Opens Flagship Store in the Philippines at Trinoma - December 5, 2017
- Ubisoft Releases Their Latest Musical Adventure, Ode - December 2, 2017