Rallycross, one of the world’s most thrilling and action-packed motorsports, will come fully-loaded to Project CARS 2 with an array of licensed cars and tracks in late 2017. Unleashing superstar drivers and their popping, anti-turbo-lag fire-cracking 600-horsepower race cars in arenas crammed with passionate fans, rallycross is a sharp, loud, violent motorsport featuring the quickest accelerating cars on earth hurtling over 70-foot jumps and fighting side-by-side on dirt and asphalt tracks.
Merging the authentic physics, unsurpassed visual fidelity, and superior driving dynamics synonymous with the Project CARS franchise along with a technical partnership with one of the sport’s most legendary teams (OMSE), rallycross—a global phenomenon where violent contact at breakneck speeds is just one part of an adrenaline-churning show—is coming unbridled to virtual racers with Project CARS 2.
The development of rallycross for Project CARS 2 has seen developers Slightly Mad Studios sign real-world Honda Factory Global Rallycross racing stars Mitchell deJong and Oliver Eriksson as consultants. Along with a technical partnership with their employers, fabled rallycross team OMSE—19 X Games medals, winners of every rallycross championship title in the US, and official suppliers of Supercar Lites rallycross cars worldwide—rallycross in Project CARS 2 will deliver both officially-licensed cars and tracks, and a faithful recreation of this exhilarating and unique motorsport.
Project CARS 2 drivers will experience the rush of driving purpose-built rallycross cars such as Mitchell and Oliver’s Honda Civic Coupe on scanned real-world rallycross tracks including US-based DirtFish and Daytona, Lånkebanen in Norway, and the track where it all began half-a-century ago—Lydden Hill in the UK.
- The ASUS Zenfone 4 Max - October 19, 2017
- Pacific.Macta Will Be Representing the Philippines in CrossFire Stars 2017 - October 17, 2017
- More Game Features Released for Kamen Rider Climax Fighters - October 14, 2017
- Pre-registration Period of Arena of Valor - October 13, 2017
- CrossFire Stars Philippine Finals Happening Tomorrow at High Grounds Cafe - October 13, 2017
- Player.me Rolls Out It’s Creator Feature for Content Creators - October 12, 2017
- ASUS Releases Buffs Up It’s Zenfone 4 Line with the Addition of the ASUS Zenfone 4 Selfie Lite - October 12, 2017
- Vivo Flagship Phone, the 7+ is Now Available Locally - October 12, 2017
- God Eater 3 is Coming - October 9, 2017
- Be Your Best Seminar Happening This Coming November - October 8, 2017