Rallycross, one of the world’s most thrilling and action-packed motorsports, will come fully-loaded to Project CARS 2 with an array of licensed cars and tracks in late 2017. Unleashing superstar drivers and their popping, anti-turbo-lag fire-cracking 600-horsepower race cars in arenas crammed with passionate fans, rallycross is a sharp, loud, violent motorsport featuring the quickest accelerating cars on earth hurtling over 70-foot jumps and fighting side-by-side on dirt and asphalt tracks.
Merging the authentic physics, unsurpassed visual fidelity, and superior driving dynamics synonymous with the Project CARS franchise along with a technical partnership with one of the sport’s most legendary teams (OMSE), rallycross—a global phenomenon where violent contact at breakneck speeds is just one part of an adrenaline-churning show—is coming unbridled to virtual racers with Project CARS 2.
The development of rallycross for Project CARS 2 has seen developers Slightly Mad Studios sign real-world Honda Factory Global Rallycross racing stars Mitchell deJong and Oliver Eriksson as consultants. Along with a technical partnership with their employers, fabled rallycross team OMSE—19 X Games medals, winners of every rallycross championship title in the US, and official suppliers of Supercar Lites rallycross cars worldwide—rallycross in Project CARS 2 will deliver both officially-licensed cars and tracks, and a faithful recreation of this exhilarating and unique motorsport.
Project CARS 2 drivers will experience the rush of driving purpose-built rallycross cars such as Mitchell and Oliver’s Honda Civic Coupe on scanned real-world rallycross tracks including US-based DirtFish and Daytona, Lånkebanen in Norway, and the track where it all began half-a-century ago—Lydden Hill in the UK.
- Bandai Namco Announces One Piece: Unlimited World Deluxe Edition for the PS4, PS4 Pro and PC Platforms - May 17, 2017
- BackBeat Run Registration Extended - May 17, 2017
- Everything We Know About the Upcoming Revival of Ragnarok Online Philippines - May 16, 2017
- Paladins South East Asia Road to Dreamhack Championships Happening Today - May 12, 2017
- Skullgirls Mobile Version is Coming to Out This Month - May 12, 2017
- Ragnarok Online Philippines Sets Up Special Q&A Tomorrow - May 11, 2017
- Family Is What You Make It: Parents - May 11, 2017
- Project Cars 2 Limited and Collector’s Edition Announced - May 11, 2017
- Rage Art, The Tekken 7 Launch Event Happening This June - May 10, 2017
- Neutral Grounds Hosting Dice Masters SEA Qualifiers and Championships This Weekend - May 9, 2017