The game is set to have 4v4 online battles in large 3D stages and players can choose between 4 different types of Ninjutsus which are:
- Attack-type fighters: Fast and strong attacks such as Naruto Uzumaki, Kakashi Hataka, and Pain.
- Ranged-type fighters: Who are famous for long-distance attacks such as Sasuke Uchiha, Itachi Uchiha, and Konan
- Defense-type fighters: Are able to reinforce his defense such as Kisame Hoshigaki
- Heal-type fighters: Are able to heal themselves and other players such as Sakura Haruno
Two main battle modes are also revealed that is also playable for 4v4 in Barrier Mode where players have to defeat the boss. Flag Mode on the other hand would have 4 teams of shinobi have to capture each other’s flag and take it back to their territory. Some sub mission modes are also revealed such as escort, extermination and subjugation that will allow players to coop with friends.
- MSI Is Giving a Way a Trip for 2 to TGS 2017 with their Dragon Army Promo - July 24, 2017
- Lord of Dice | DAGeeks Game Review - July 21, 2017
- Cryptozoic Announces Three Board Games Based on Three Animated Series, Rick & Morty, Attack on Titan, and Batman: The Animated Series - July 20, 2017
- Singapore Toy, Game & Comic Convention is Celebrating it’s 10th Anniversary This Year - July 20, 2017
- Fatal Fury’s Geese Howard Get in On the Mess in Tekken 7 - July 20, 2017
- GOautodial Offers Enterprise-Grade Telephony Software at SME-Prices - July 20, 2017
- Bandai Namco Announces Gintama Project Last Game on the Works - July 20, 2017
- Trunks Enters the Fray! Future Trunks Joins the Roster for Dragonball FighterZ and Upcoming CBT Period - July 19, 2017
- Normal Quests and Battle Videos have come out for Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth – Hacker’s Memory - July 19, 2017
- Rogue Life: Squad Goals’ Releases Latest Raid Update with Rogue Up: Rookies Event - July 19, 2017