The game is set to have 4v4 online battles in large 3D stages and players can choose between 4 different types of Ninjutsus which are:
- Attack-type fighters: Fast and strong attacks such as Naruto Uzumaki, Kakashi Hataka, and Pain.
- Ranged-type fighters: Who are famous for long-distance attacks such as Sasuke Uchiha, Itachi Uchiha, and Konan
- Defense-type fighters: Are able to reinforce his defense such as Kisame Hoshigaki
- Heal-type fighters: Are able to heal themselves and other players such as Sakura Haruno
Two main battle modes are also revealed that is also playable for 4v4 in Barrier Mode where players have to defeat the boss. Flag Mode on the other hand would have 4 teams of shinobi have to capture each other’s flag and take it back to their territory. Some sub mission modes are also revealed such as escort, extermination and subjugation that will allow players to coop with friends.
- Wartune and DDTank Creator Releasing Martial Arts RPG Titled, Wulin - November 21, 2017
- The Seven Deadly Sins: Knights of Britannia Gets a Release Date, Special Edition and Game Features - November 21, 2017
- Bandai Namco Announces Girls und Panzer for 2018 Release with Early Purchase Bonus - November 21, 2017
- Pinoy Rig Enthusiasts Releases Limited Edition Gaming Chair - November 20, 2017
- Gravity Releases Mobile Game, Ragnarok Journey in the Philippines - November 16, 2017
- Relive Your Mini 4WD Childhood Days and Pass It on at The Brickyard by Lil’s Hobby Shop - November 16, 2017
- NTales Opens up for Global Pre-Registration - November 14, 2017
- Be Like Batman in Arena of Valor - November 14, 2017
- Indonesian Horror Film, Pegabdi Setan or Satan’s Slaves in English is Going to be Shown Locally - November 14, 2017
- Warner TV is Loading Up It’s Series Lineup with Young Sheldon - November 13, 2017