The game is set to have 4v4 online battles in large 3D stages and players can choose between 4 different types of Ninjutsus which are:
- Attack-type fighters: Fast and strong attacks such as Naruto Uzumaki, Kakashi Hataka, and Pain.
- Ranged-type fighters: Who are famous for long-distance attacks such as Sasuke Uchiha, Itachi Uchiha, and Konan
- Defense-type fighters: Are able to reinforce his defense such as Kisame Hoshigaki
- Heal-type fighters: Are able to heal themselves and other players such as Sakura Haruno
Two main battle modes are also revealed that is also playable for 4v4 in Barrier Mode where players have to defeat the boss. Flag Mode on the other hand would have 4 teams of shinobi have to capture each other’s flag and take it back to their territory. Some sub mission modes are also revealed such as escort, extermination and subjugation that will allow players to coop with friends.
- PASSION 2.0: Comics and Collabs in Times of Digital Media - September 20, 2017
- Get Hyped! We’re Finally Getting a Localized Kamen Rider Game with Kamen Rider Climax Fighters! - September 18, 2017
- Code Vein Releases Information About It’s Character Creation System and Other Features - September 17, 2017
- The World eSports Association Partners with Hi-Rez Studios for New Paladins Premier League - September 17, 2017
- Board Game Video Games: Better or Worse than the Originals? - September 17, 2017
- Globe myBusiness Academy is Offering Free Training for Aspiring - September 17, 2017
- Neutral Grounds Opens Up Pre-orders for Legend of the Five Rings: The Game with Bonuses - September 6, 2017
- Singapore Gets It’s Own Professional E-Sports Team - September 6, 2017
- ROG Masters Asia Pacific Regional Finals Happening in Manila - September 5, 2017
- Bring a Piece of The Walking Dead Everywhere with March to War - September 3, 2017