Gumi Inc. has announced that Crystal Re:Union is now accessible to players from the Southeast Asia and Oceania regions which of course includes us in the Philippines. Here’s a rundown of the game features that the game will be having.
- Authentic Japanese Strategy RPG Elements
Real-time Strategic Battles
Lead your armies on defensive and offensive battles against fellow players. Harvest and colonize the lands, climb to the highest of thrones and fulfill your fantasy to be the most powerful ruling conqueror of the world!
Tactical Kingdom Building
Have absolute authority over your kingdom! Conduct research, grow resources, train your armies, construct and fortify various infrastructures to advance your own invincible kingdom.
A Captivating Cast of Characters and Legendary Heroes, brought to life by popular voice talents: Yoko Hikasa, Tomokazu Sugita, Rina Hidaka, Takehito Koyasu, Miyuki Sawashiro, Akira Ishida, Mamiko Noto, Yuichi Nakamura, Yui Horie, Hikaru Midorikawa, Ami Koshimizu and more!
Ability to Wage Wars or Form Alliances
Carry out reconnaissance missions and interact with players worldwide in multiple languages using the in-game chat function to ally with friends to build your empire, or gather intel about your enemies – it makes all the difference!
Epic Battles with Innumerable Monsters
Explore the magical world and fight a multitude of ferocious monsters and mythical entities, from dragons, vampires, banshees to medusas, griffins and minotaurs!
Customization of Hero’s Abilities
Unlock your hero’s best potential by learning their ultimate skills! Collect materials to craft or upgrade your equipment and slot in cards for additional status boosts.
Rich Content and Regular Rewarding Events
Uncover each character’s own unique personality and backstory as you progress, and experience and explore the world through your hero’s unique story.
Participate in rewarding competitive and cooperative events that grants wishes to the champion, the highest honor to the player or alliance with the best rankings, and more!
The official launch also coincides with the Heroes’ and Gods’ Autumn: Night of the Full Moon Over the Sea festivities, where players can partake the following events:
Changé Limited Time Challenge (Until October 15th)
The Goddess’ Mid-Autumn Wish (October 4th to October 5th)
Hunt for the Golden Golems (October 4th to October 5th)
Autumn Festival Celebration Login Bonus (October 4th to October 24th)
Players can also look forward to the Halloween celebratory events that are lined up next month. For the latest updates, please visit the fanpage.
- Cartoon Network Crowns It’s First Pinoy Rock Star This Past Weekend - December 13, 2017
- Satan’s Slaves - December 11, 2017
- Philippine Robotics Team Wins Silver Award at the World Robot Olympiad - December 11, 2017
- Brave Frontier Characters Coming to The Alchemist Code - December 8, 2017
- Gumi and Kodansha Collaborate to Bring The Seven Deadly Sins (Nanatsu no Taizai) to Mobile Game Crystal of Re:union - December 7, 2017
- Vivo Releases a Special Edition Smartphone for FIFA World Cup 2018 - December 7, 2017
- OPPO Releases Limited Edition Red F5 Along With Partnership With Arena of Valor - December 7, 2017
- More Games Will Be Coming to the Philippines and Southeast ASia Courtesy of GCA and Elite Games Inc. - December 6, 2017
- Baseus Opens Flagship Store in the Philippines at Trinoma - December 5, 2017
- Ubisoft Releases Their Latest Musical Adventure, Ode - December 2, 2017