Gumi has announced that NieR: Automata is coming to the world of Final Fantasy Brave Exvius with the collaboration between the two games happening this coming August 11 to August 25, 2017.
The collaboration will bring in six characters, RPG, 2B, 9S, 210, and Adam will join the game’s character roster. Meanwhile, A2 and Eve will enter Brave Exvius as two new global exclusive characters.
During the collaboration, players will have to face off against waves of machines and familiar NieR: Automata bosses as they collect medals to exchange for special in-game rewards and materials use to craft weapons and armor, including Emil’s Heads.
To know more about the collaboration, you can check out the video below.
- Paladins Global Series Path to Hi-Rez Expo 2018 - August 18, 2017
- Gumi Releases Newest Massively Multiplayer Online Mobile Game, Crystal of Re:union - August 18, 2017
- Second Ariana Grande Character in Brave Exvius is Now Available in Game - August 17, 2017
- Fantasy Flight Games Announces Fallout Board Game - August 16, 2017
- Paladins OB56 Patch Rolls In a New Rank System, More Hero Skins and a New Weapon Chest - August 14, 2017
- AsiaPOP Comicon Manila 2017 Brings in Tyler Hoechlin and Rodney Ramos - August 11, 2017
- Watch The International 7 Finals at Pubstomp 2017 - August 11, 2017
- Acer Philippines Celebrates “Acer Day” with a Grand Ball Pit Last Monday - August 11, 2017
- Final Fantasy Brave Exvius Collaborates with NieR: Automata, Brings in NieR Characters In-Game - August 10, 2017
- Lego Quest & Collect Adds a New Game Mode, The World Boss Raid, After a Million Downloads - August 10, 2017