Fans of the Lego brand will be able to play the game in their mobile devices with the recently released Free-to-Play title, Quest & Collect for both the Android and iOS platforms.
Quest & Collect allows players to experience creating their own virtual Lego dioramas in Brick World while enjoying the various Lego product lines such as Lego City, Lego Minifigures, Lego Ninjago, Lego Castle, Lego Pirates, and the rest of their line. The game also brings in three brand new Lego characters, namely, Mad Creator, Scarlet, and Brickster.
Players can also enjoy 3 PvP battles, daily dungeon runs and upgrade their character’s skills and attributes as they travel across seven Brick World locations. The game also promises more than a hundred different Lego Minifigure characters to build their fighting team on.
- PASSION 2.0: Comics and Collabs in Times of Digital Media - September 20, 2017
- Get Hyped! We’re Finally Getting a Localized Kamen Rider Game with Kamen Rider Climax Fighters! - September 18, 2017
- Code Vein Releases Information About It’s Character Creation System and Other Features - September 17, 2017
- The World eSports Association Partners with Hi-Rez Studios for New Paladins Premier League - September 17, 2017
- Board Game Video Games: Better or Worse than the Originals? - September 17, 2017
- Globe myBusiness Academy is Offering Free Training for Aspiring - September 17, 2017
- Neutral Grounds Opens Up Pre-orders for Legend of the Five Rings: The Game with Bonuses - September 6, 2017
- Singapore Gets It’s Own Professional E-Sports Team - September 6, 2017
- ROG Masters Asia Pacific Regional Finals Happening in Manila - September 5, 2017
- Bring a Piece of The Walking Dead Everywhere with March to War - September 3, 2017