Fans of the Lego brand will be able to play the game in their mobile devices with the recently released Free-to-Play title, Quest & Collect for both the Android and iOS platforms.
Quest & Collect allows players to experience creating their own virtual Lego dioramas in Brick World while enjoying the various Lego product lines such as Lego City, Lego Minifigures, Lego Ninjago, Lego Castle, Lego Pirates, and the rest of their line. The game also brings in three brand new Lego characters, namely, Mad Creator, Scarlet, and Brickster.
Players can also enjoy 3 PvP battles, daily dungeon runs and upgrade their character’s skills and attributes as they travel across seven Brick World locations. The game also promises more than a hundred different Lego Minifigure characters to build their fighting team on.
- MSI Is Giving a Way a Trip for 2 to TGS 2017 with their Dragon Army Promo - July 24, 2017
- Lord of Dice | DAGeeks Game Review - July 21, 2017
- Cryptozoic Announces Three Board Games Based on Three Animated Series, Rick & Morty, Attack on Titan, and Batman: The Animated Series - July 20, 2017
- Singapore Toy, Game & Comic Convention is Celebrating it’s 10th Anniversary This Year - July 20, 2017
- Fatal Fury’s Geese Howard Get in On the Mess in Tekken 7 - July 20, 2017
- GOautodial Offers Enterprise-Grade Telephony Software at SME-Prices - July 20, 2017
- Bandai Namco Announces Gintama Project Last Game on the Works - July 20, 2017
- Trunks Enters the Fray! Future Trunks Joins the Roster for Dragonball FighterZ and Upcoming CBT Period - July 19, 2017
- Normal Quests and Battle Videos have come out for Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth – Hacker’s Memory - July 19, 2017
- Rogue Life: Squad Goals’ Releases Latest Raid Update with Rogue Up: Rookies Event - July 19, 2017