Fans of the Lego brand will be able to play the game in their mobile devices with the recently released Free-to-Play title, Quest & Collect for both the Android and iOS platforms.
Quest & Collect allows players to experience creating their own virtual Lego dioramas in Brick World while enjoying the various Lego product lines such as Lego City, Lego Minifigures, Lego Ninjago, Lego Castle, Lego Pirates, and the rest of their line. The game also brings in three brand new Lego characters, namely, Mad Creator, Scarlet, and Brickster.
Players can also enjoy 3 PvP battles, daily dungeon runs and upgrade their character’s skills and attributes as they travel across seven Brick World locations. The game also promises more than a hundred different Lego Minifigure characters to build their fighting team on.
- Wartune and DDTank Creator Releasing Martial Arts RPG Titled, Wulin - November 21, 2017
- The Seven Deadly Sins: Knights of Britannia Gets a Release Date, Special Edition and Game Features - November 21, 2017
- Bandai Namco Announces Girls und Panzer for 2018 Release with Early Purchase Bonus - November 21, 2017
- Pinoy Rig Enthusiasts Releases Limited Edition Gaming Chair - November 20, 2017
- Gravity Releases Mobile Game, Ragnarok Journey in the Philippines - November 16, 2017
- Relive Your Mini 4WD Childhood Days and Pass It on at The Brickyard by Lil’s Hobby Shop - November 16, 2017
- NTales Opens up for Global Pre-Registration - November 14, 2017
- Be Like Batman in Arena of Valor - November 14, 2017
- Indonesian Horror Film, Pegabdi Setan or Satan’s Slaves in English is Going to be Shown Locally - November 14, 2017
- Warner TV is Loading Up It’s Series Lineup with Young Sheldon - November 13, 2017