Crossover Pack 5: Rogues sets the game up that players will be playing as one of the six Rogues, the group of super villains who in the comics, banded together to take down the scarlet speedster. Along with the Crossover Pack brings the latest mechanic introduced in the game, the “Teamwork” mechanic.
According to one of the posters in Crytozoic’s forums, the Teamwork mechanic allows players to “Choose an opponent and play the top card of their deck.” However, the player who’s top card was used will then gain a VP.
Here’s the rundown of what you can get from the Crossover Pack:
- 6 Oversized ROGUES Super-Villain Cards
- 8 Super Hero Cards
- 23 Main Deck Cards
The six rogues included in the roster are Captain Cold. Mirror Master. Weather Wizard. Golden Glider. Heatwave and The Trickster. The pack’s SRP stateside is 12.99 USD (around 650-700 PHP) and of course, requires the stand alone expansions or the main game.
Currently we have no word yet of it’s availability in the Philippines so you can at least watch out for it now.
- Bandai Namco Announces .hack//G.U.: Last Recode Late This Year - June 23, 2017
- Sitting Down with Team FearUs’ Captain, KingMoecchi - June 19, 2017
- Japan is Getting a VR Entertainment Facility This Coming June - June 19, 2017
- Striker 1945: World War is Having 100 USD Prize Pool Events - June 19, 2017
- Paladins Releases OB52 Patch, New Champion and Game Mode Introduced - June 19, 2017
- Toycon is Happening From June 30 – July 2at the SMX Convention Center - June 16, 2017
- Paladins is Coming to the Xbox One X - June 16, 2017
- Tekken 7 | DAGeeks Game Review - June 16, 2017
- Ni no Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom Gets a Release Date - June 16, 2017
- Ace Combat 7: Skies Unknown Coming Next Year - June 14, 2017