Crossover Pack 5: Rogues sets the game up that players will be playing as one of the six Rogues, the group of super villains who in the comics, banded together to take down the scarlet speedster. Along with the Crossover Pack brings the latest mechanic introduced in the game, the “Teamwork” mechanic.
According to one of the posters in Crytozoic’s forums, the Teamwork mechanic allows players to “Choose an opponent and play the top card of their deck.” However, the player who’s top card was used will then gain a VP.
Here’s the rundown of what you can get from the Crossover Pack:
- 6 Oversized ROGUES Super-Villain Cards
- 8 Super Hero Cards
- 23 Main Deck Cards
The six rogues included in the roster are Captain Cold. Mirror Master. Weather Wizard. Golden Glider. Heatwave and The Trickster. The pack’s SRP stateside is 12.99 USD (around 650-700 PHP) and of course, requires the stand alone expansions or the main game.
Currently we have no word yet of it’s availability in the Philippines so you can at least watch out for it now.
- Bandai Namco Announces One Piece: Unlimited World Deluxe Edition for the PS4, PS4 Pro and PC Platforms - May 17, 2017
- BackBeat Run Registration Extended - May 17, 2017
- Everything We Know About the Upcoming Revival of Ragnarok Online Philippines - May 16, 2017
- Paladins South East Asia Road to Dreamhack Championships Happening Today - May 12, 2017
- Skullgirls Mobile Version is Coming to Out This Month - May 12, 2017
- Ragnarok Online Philippines Sets Up Special Q&A Tomorrow - May 11, 2017
- Family Is What You Make It: Parents - May 11, 2017
- Project Cars 2 Limited and Collector’s Edition Announced - May 11, 2017
- Rage Art, The Tekken 7 Launch Event Happening This June - May 10, 2017
- Neutral Grounds Hosting Dice Masters SEA Qualifiers and Championships This Weekend - May 9, 2017