Crossover Pack 5: Rogues sets the game up that players will be playing as one of the six Rogues, the group of super villains who in the comics, banded together to take down the scarlet speedster. Along with the Crossover Pack brings the latest mechanic introduced in the game, the “Teamwork” mechanic.
According to one of the posters in Crytozoic’s forums, the Teamwork mechanic allows players to “Choose an opponent and play the top card of their deck.” However, the player who’s top card was used will then gain a VP.
Here’s the rundown of what you can get from the Crossover Pack:
- 6 Oversized ROGUES Super-Villain Cards
- 8 Super Hero Cards
- 23 Main Deck Cards
The six rogues included in the roster are Captain Cold. Mirror Master. Weather Wizard. Golden Glider. Heatwave and The Trickster. The pack’s SRP stateside is 12.99 USD (around 650-700 PHP) and of course, requires the stand alone expansions or the main game.
Currently we have no word yet of it’s availability in the Philippines so you can at least watch out for it now.
- Cartoon Network Crowns It’s First Pinoy Rock Star This Past Weekend - December 13, 2017
- Satan’s Slaves - December 11, 2017
- Philippine Robotics Team Wins Silver Award at the World Robot Olympiad - December 11, 2017
- Brave Frontier Characters Coming to The Alchemist Code - December 8, 2017
- Gumi and Kodansha Collaborate to Bring The Seven Deadly Sins (Nanatsu no Taizai) to Mobile Game Crystal of Re:union - December 7, 2017
- Vivo Releases a Special Edition Smartphone for FIFA World Cup 2018 - December 7, 2017
- OPPO Releases Limited Edition Red F5 Along With Partnership With Arena of Valor - December 7, 2017
- More Games Will Be Coming to the Philippines and Southeast ASia Courtesy of GCA and Elite Games Inc. - December 6, 2017
- Baseus Opens Flagship Store in the Philippines at Trinoma - December 5, 2017
- Ubisoft Releases Their Latest Musical Adventure, Ode - December 2, 2017