From September 26 – October 26th, Brave Frontier players can get a chance to acquire Natsu Dragneel, Lucy Heartfilia,Gray Fullbuster, and Erza Scarlet to their teams. While players can take down Mard Geer Tartaros in the Fairy Tail dungeons the game opens up during the period.
Alongside the possibility of acquiring characters, new Fairy Tail themed dungeons are added in-game to further provide Brave Frontier players the FT experience they never would expect in-game. For those who don’t know who these FT characters are, here’s a short description for each:
Natsu Dragneel, a dragon slaying wizard immune to fire on a journey to find the dragon Igneel, who raised and trained him.
Lucy Heartfilia, a celestial wizard capable of summoning spirits by opening otherworldly gates. An aspiring writer, Lucy’s dream is to write a book based on her exciting adventures in the guild.
Gray Fullbuster, an ice-moulding wizard whose magical power allows him to create objects and weapons of different sizes out of ice.
Erza Scarlet, the best female wizard in Fairy Tail. Her ability to instantly switch between weapons and armor allows her to fight effectively in hand-to-hand combat.
Mard Geer Tartaros, a highly skilled, crafty and arrogant tactician who’s best known as the member of the dark guild Tartaros.
Meanwhile, here’s the rundown of what to expect from the collaboration:
Collaboration Dungeon: “Fairy Tail” (October 6th – October 11th)
Battle against all four Fairy Tail wizards, Natsu, Lucy, Gray and Erza in the “Fairy Tail” dungeon and obtain rare Lacrima Crystals to craft these exclusive Fairy Tail spheres:
* Silver Key
* Gold Key
* Diamond Key
Collaboration Dungeon: “The Underworld” (October 13th to October 19th)
Challenge Mard Geer – the Underworld King and obtain items to craft Book of E.N.D, a magical tome closely guarded by Mard Geer! Defeat Mard Geer in his final form in the third mission, “Tartaros”” to acquire him as a new unit!
Login and Milestone Campaigns
Log in daily during the collaboration period to enjoy 25 days of rewards, including exclusive Fairy Tail sphere materials, Gems and Summon Tickets.
Work together with fellow Summoners to chalk up the number of clears for the “The Underworld” vortex dungeon. Hit the milestone clears and obtain Crystal Sets, Sphere Frog, Omni+ Materials and 1 Summon Ticket!
For more info on the collaboration, you can head to the Gumi Boards to check out more details.
- Cartoon Network Crowns It’s First Pinoy Rock Star This Past Weekend - December 13, 2017
- Satan’s Slaves - December 11, 2017
- Philippine Robotics Team Wins Silver Award at the World Robot Olympiad - December 11, 2017
- Brave Frontier Characters Coming to The Alchemist Code - December 8, 2017
- Gumi and Kodansha Collaborate to Bring The Seven Deadly Sins (Nanatsu no Taizai) to Mobile Game Crystal of Re:union - December 7, 2017
- Vivo Releases a Special Edition Smartphone for FIFA World Cup 2018 - December 7, 2017
- OPPO Releases Limited Edition Red F5 Along With Partnership With Arena of Valor - December 7, 2017
- More Games Will Be Coming to the Philippines and Southeast ASia Courtesy of GCA and Elite Games Inc. - December 6, 2017
- Baseus Opens Flagship Store in the Philippines at Trinoma - December 5, 2017
- Ubisoft Releases Their Latest Musical Adventure, Ode - December 2, 2017