Shinobi Striker follows the story of Boruto, Naruto’s sun that focuses on online 4v4 matches against other teams to become the one of the elite ninja masters. The game also features Naruto characters and teams from the series such as Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura and basically Team 7.
A new vivid graphic style is being used for this title. There’s also a third-person ninja gameplay style included in Shinobi striker that touts vertical running and jumping to elevated areas in a more diverse arena environment.
Players can participate in Co-op online matches online as well and the trailer video (seen below) seems to promote that players can fight simultaneously in these 3D arena environments.
Naruto to Boruto: Shinobi Striker doesn’t have a release date yet, but we’ll keep watch on it. Also if you want more info on the game, you can head to the fanpage, official website or Twitter account of the game.
- Bandai Namco Announces Another Action Adventure But This Time As Vampires with Code Vein - April 21, 2017
- Ragnarok Online Philippines Hosts Ragna Festival Happening Tomorrow at SM North EDSA Annex - April 21, 2017
- Predator Philippines Unleashes It’s Latest Laptop and Partners with ONE Championship for Kings of Destiny - April 21, 2017
- Beyond the Box is Giving iPad Buyers a Free Case - April 20, 2017
- Playpark Releases Mobile App, Boasts to Connect all Games and Services - April 20, 2017
- Rogue Life: Squad Goals Launches Beat the Heat Event - April 20, 2017
- Plantronics Launches BackBeat Run for a Cause 2017 - April 20, 2017
- Geekdom x Faith: Boris Joaquin - April 18, 2017
- Project Cars 2 Brings in Rallycross Into the Game - April 17, 2017
- Bandai Namco Announces Naruto to Boruto: Shinobi Striker for the PS4, Xbox One and Steam - April 17, 2017