Shinobi Striker follows the story of Boruto, Naruto’s sun that focuses on online 4v4 matches against other teams to become the one of the elite ninja masters. The game also features Naruto characters and teams from the series such as Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura and basically Team 7.
A new vivid graphic style is being used for this title. There’s also a third-person ninja gameplay style included in Shinobi striker that touts vertical running and jumping to elevated areas in a more diverse arena environment.
Players can participate in Co-op online matches online as well and the trailer video (seen below) seems to promote that players can fight simultaneously in these 3D arena environments.
Naruto to Boruto: Shinobi Striker doesn’t have a release date yet, but we’ll keep watch on it. Also if you want more info on the game, you can head to the fanpage, official website or Twitter account of the game.
- Cartoon Network Crowns It’s First Pinoy Rock Star This Past Weekend - December 13, 2017
- Satan’s Slaves - December 11, 2017
- Philippine Robotics Team Wins Silver Award at the World Robot Olympiad - December 11, 2017
- Brave Frontier Characters Coming to The Alchemist Code - December 8, 2017
- Gumi and Kodansha Collaborate to Bring The Seven Deadly Sins (Nanatsu no Taizai) to Mobile Game Crystal of Re:union - December 7, 2017
- Vivo Releases a Special Edition Smartphone for FIFA World Cup 2018 - December 7, 2017
- OPPO Releases Limited Edition Red F5 Along With Partnership With Arena of Valor - December 7, 2017
- More Games Will Be Coming to the Philippines and Southeast ASia Courtesy of GCA and Elite Games Inc. - December 6, 2017
- Baseus Opens Flagship Store in the Philippines at Trinoma - December 5, 2017
- Ubisoft Releases Their Latest Musical Adventure, Ode - December 2, 2017