Shinobi Striker follows the story of Boruto, Naruto’s sun that focuses on online 4v4 matches against other teams to become the one of the elite ninja masters. The game also features Naruto characters and teams from the series such as Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura and basically Team 7.
A new vivid graphic style is being used for this title. There’s also a third-person ninja gameplay style included in Shinobi striker that touts vertical running and jumping to elevated areas in a more diverse arena environment.
Players can participate in Co-op online matches online as well and the trailer video (seen below) seems to promote that players can fight simultaneously in these 3D arena environments.
Naruto to Boruto: Shinobi Striker doesn’t have a release date yet, but we’ll keep watch on it. Also if you want more info on the game, you can head to the fanpage, official website or Twitter account of the game.
- Bandai Namco Announces .hack//G.U.: Last Recode Late This Year - June 23, 2017
- Sitting Down with Team FearUs’ Captain, KingMoecchi - June 19, 2017
- Japan is Getting a VR Entertainment Facility This Coming June - June 19, 2017
- Striker 1945: World War is Having 100 USD Prize Pool Events - June 19, 2017
- Paladins Releases OB52 Patch, New Champion and Game Mode Introduced - June 19, 2017
- Toycon is Happening From June 30 – July 2at the SMX Convention Center - June 16, 2017
- Paladins is Coming to the Xbox One X - June 16, 2017
- Tekken 7 | DAGeeks Game Review - June 16, 2017
- Ni no Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom Gets a Release Date - June 16, 2017
- Ace Combat 7: Skies Unknown Coming Next Year - June 14, 2017