Shinobi Striker follows the story of Boruto, Naruto’s sun that focuses on online 4v4 matches against other teams to become the one of the elite ninja masters. The game also features Naruto characters and teams from the series such as Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura and basically Team 7.
A new vivid graphic style is being used for this title. There’s also a third-person ninja gameplay style included in Shinobi striker that touts vertical running and jumping to elevated areas in a more diverse arena environment.
Players can participate in Co-op online matches online as well and the trailer video (seen below) seems to promote that players can fight simultaneously in these 3D arena environments.
Naruto to Boruto: Shinobi Striker doesn’t have a release date yet, but we’ll keep watch on it. Also if you want more info on the game, you can head to the fanpage, official website or Twitter account of the game.
- Paladins Global Series Path to Hi-Rez Expo 2018 - August 18, 2017
- Gumi Releases Newest Massively Multiplayer Online Mobile Game, Crystal of Re:union - August 18, 2017
- Second Ariana Grande Character in Brave Exvius is Now Available in Game - August 17, 2017
- Fantasy Flight Games Announces Fallout Board Game - August 16, 2017
- Paladins OB56 Patch Rolls In a New Rank System, More Hero Skins and a New Weapon Chest - August 14, 2017
- AsiaPOP Comicon Manila 2017 Brings in Tyler Hoechlin and Rodney Ramos - August 11, 2017
- Watch The International 7 Finals at Pubstomp 2017 - August 11, 2017
- Acer Philippines Celebrates “Acer Day” with a Grand Ball Pit Last Monday - August 11, 2017
- Final Fantasy Brave Exvius Collaborates with NieR: Automata, Brings in NieR Characters In-Game - August 10, 2017
- Lego Quest & Collect Adds a New Game Mode, The World Boss Raid, After a Million Downloads - August 10, 2017