Shinobi Striker follows the story of Boruto, Naruto’s sun that focuses on online 4v4 matches against other teams to become the one of the elite ninja masters. The game also features Naruto characters and teams from the series such as Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura and basically Team 7.
A new vivid graphic style is being used for this title. There’s also a third-person ninja gameplay style included in Shinobi striker that touts vertical running and jumping to elevated areas in a more diverse arena environment.
Players can participate in Co-op online matches online as well and the trailer video (seen below) seems to promote that players can fight simultaneously in these 3D arena environments.
Naruto to Boruto: Shinobi Striker doesn’t have a release date yet, but we’ll keep watch on it. Also if you want more info on the game, you can head to the fanpage, official website or Twitter account of the game.
- Bandai Namco Announces One Piece: Unlimited World Deluxe Edition for the PS4, PS4 Pro and PC Platforms - May 17, 2017
- BackBeat Run Registration Extended - May 17, 2017
- Everything We Know About the Upcoming Revival of Ragnarok Online Philippines - May 16, 2017
- Paladins South East Asia Road to Dreamhack Championships Happening Today - May 12, 2017
- Skullgirls Mobile Version is Coming to Out This Month - May 12, 2017
- Ragnarok Online Philippines Sets Up Special Q&A Tomorrow - May 11, 2017
- Family Is What You Make It: Parents - May 11, 2017
- Project Cars 2 Limited and Collector’s Edition Announced - May 11, 2017
- Rage Art, The Tekken 7 Launch Event Happening This June - May 10, 2017
- Neutral Grounds Hosting Dice Masters SEA Qualifiers and Championships This Weekend - May 9, 2017