Shinobi Striker follows the story of Boruto, Naruto’s sun that focuses on online 4v4 matches against other teams to become the one of the elite ninja masters. The game also features Naruto characters and teams from the series such as Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura and basically Team 7.
A new vivid graphic style is being used for this title. There’s also a third-person ninja gameplay style included in Shinobi striker that touts vertical running and jumping to elevated areas in a more diverse arena environment.
Players can participate in Co-op online matches online as well and the trailer video (seen below) seems to promote that players can fight simultaneously in these 3D arena environments.
Naruto to Boruto: Shinobi Striker doesn’t have a release date yet, but we’ll keep watch on it. Also if you want more info on the game, you can head to the fanpage, official website or Twitter account of the game.
- The ASUS Zenfone 4 Max - October 19, 2017
- Pacific.Macta Will Be Representing the Philippines in CrossFire Stars 2017 - October 17, 2017
- More Game Features Released for Kamen Rider Climax Fighters - October 14, 2017
- Pre-registration Period of Arena of Valor - October 13, 2017
- CrossFire Stars Philippine Finals Happening Tomorrow at High Grounds Cafe - October 13, 2017
- Player.me Rolls Out It’s Creator Feature for Content Creators - October 12, 2017
- ASUS Releases Buffs Up It’s Zenfone 4 Line with the Addition of the ASUS Zenfone 4 Selfie Lite - October 12, 2017
- Vivo Flagship Phone, the 7+ is Now Available Locally - October 12, 2017
- God Eater 3 is Coming - October 9, 2017
- Be Your Best Seminar Happening This Coming November - October 8, 2017