Bandai Namco Entertainment has announced that it’s currently developing yet another action RPG for major consoles for next year. This time around you are a set of “vampires” in a post-apocalyptic world of Code Vein.
Code Vein puts you into the shoes of one of these “vampires” called Revenants who happens to stumble into the Vein, a secret society of Revenants. Who’s goal is to retrieve their memories and find a way out of the world that’s now dominated by the Lost (or ghouls who have lost all their humanity).
As a Revenant, you have access to Blood Veils, devices capable of draining the blood of their enemies in order to enhance their own. These, “Gifts” as the game calls them, allows you to change your character’s form to increase their strength, weaken enemies, and utilize new weapon abilities with overpowered attacks.
No further details have yet been released so far as what you can expect from the game, so we’ll look forward to seeing what Bandai Namco will send to us next.
For the meantime, here are some screenshots of the game so far (still in early development so this may still change):
- The ASUS Zenfone 4 Max - October 19, 2017
- Pacific.Macta Will Be Representing the Philippines in CrossFire Stars 2017 - October 17, 2017
- More Game Features Released for Kamen Rider Climax Fighters - October 14, 2017
- Pre-registration Period of Arena of Valor - October 13, 2017
- CrossFire Stars Philippine Finals Happening Tomorrow at High Grounds Cafe - October 13, 2017
- Player.me Rolls Out It’s Creator Feature for Content Creators - October 12, 2017
- ASUS Releases Buffs Up It’s Zenfone 4 Line with the Addition of the ASUS Zenfone 4 Selfie Lite - October 12, 2017
- Vivo Flagship Phone, the 7+ is Now Available Locally - October 12, 2017
- God Eater 3 is Coming - October 9, 2017
- Be Your Best Seminar Happening This Coming November - October 8, 2017