Bandai Namco Entertainment has announced that it’s currently developing yet another action RPG for major consoles for next year. This time around you are a set of “vampires” in a post-apocalyptic world of Code Vein.
Code Vein puts you into the shoes of one of these “vampires” called Revenants who happens to stumble into the Vein, a secret society of Revenants. Who’s goal is to retrieve their memories and find a way out of the world that’s now dominated by the Lost (or ghouls who have lost all their humanity).
As a Revenant, you have access to Blood Veils, devices capable of draining the blood of their enemies in order to enhance their own. These, “Gifts” as the game calls them, allows you to change your character’s form to increase their strength, weaken enemies, and utilize new weapon abilities with overpowered attacks.
No further details have yet been released so far as what you can expect from the game, so we’ll look forward to seeing what Bandai Namco will send to us next.
For the meantime, here are some screenshots of the game so far (still in early development so this may still change):
- Cartoon Network Crowns It’s First Pinoy Rock Star This Past Weekend - December 13, 2017
- Satan’s Slaves - December 11, 2017
- Philippine Robotics Team Wins Silver Award at the World Robot Olympiad - December 11, 2017
- Brave Frontier Characters Coming to The Alchemist Code - December 8, 2017
- Gumi and Kodansha Collaborate to Bring The Seven Deadly Sins (Nanatsu no Taizai) to Mobile Game Crystal of Re:union - December 7, 2017
- Vivo Releases a Special Edition Smartphone for FIFA World Cup 2018 - December 7, 2017
- OPPO Releases Limited Edition Red F5 Along With Partnership With Arena of Valor - December 7, 2017
- More Games Will Be Coming to the Philippines and Southeast ASia Courtesy of GCA and Elite Games Inc. - December 6, 2017
- Baseus Opens Flagship Store in the Philippines at Trinoma - December 5, 2017
- Ubisoft Releases Their Latest Musical Adventure, Ode - December 2, 2017