Bandai Namco Entertainment has announced that it’s currently developing yet another action RPG for major consoles for next year. This time around you are a set of “vampires” in a post-apocalyptic world of Code Vein.
Code Vein puts you into the shoes of one of these “vampires” called Revenants who happens to stumble into the Vein, a secret society of Revenants. Who’s goal is to retrieve their memories and find a way out of the world that’s now dominated by the Lost (or ghouls who have lost all their humanity).
As a Revenant, you have access to Blood Veils, devices capable of draining the blood of their enemies in order to enhance their own. These, “Gifts” as the game calls them, allows you to change your character’s form to increase their strength, weaken enemies, and utilize new weapon abilities with overpowered attacks.
No further details have yet been released so far as what you can expect from the game, so we’ll look forward to seeing what Bandai Namco will send to us next.
For the meantime, here are some screenshots of the game so far (still in early development so this may still change):
- Bandai Namco Announces Another Action Adventure But This Time As Vampires with Code Vein - April 21, 2017
- Ragnarok Online Philippines Hosts Ragna Festival Happening Tomorrow at SM North EDSA Annex - April 21, 2017
- Predator Philippines Unleashes It’s Latest Laptop and Partners with ONE Championship for Kings of Destiny - April 21, 2017
- Beyond the Box is Giving iPad Buyers a Free Case - April 20, 2017
- Playpark Releases Mobile App, Boasts to Connect all Games and Services - April 20, 2017
- Rogue Life: Squad Goals Launches Beat the Heat Event - April 20, 2017
- Plantronics Launches BackBeat Run for a Cause 2017 - April 20, 2017
- Geekdom x Faith: Boris Joaquin - April 18, 2017
- Project Cars 2 Brings in Rallycross Into the Game - April 17, 2017
- Bandai Namco Announces Naruto to Boruto: Shinobi Striker for the PS4, Xbox One and Steam - April 17, 2017