Bandai Namco Entertainment has announced that it’s currently developing yet another action RPG for major consoles for next year. This time around you are a set of “vampires” in a post-apocalyptic world of Code Vein.
Code Vein puts you into the shoes of one of these “vampires” called Revenants who happens to stumble into the Vein, a secret society of Revenants. Who’s goal is to retrieve their memories and find a way out of the world that’s now dominated by the Lost (or ghouls who have lost all their humanity).
As a Revenant, you have access to Blood Veils, devices capable of draining the blood of their enemies in order to enhance their own. These, “Gifts” as the game calls them, allows you to change your character’s form to increase their strength, weaken enemies, and utilize new weapon abilities with overpowered attacks.
No further details have yet been released so far as what you can expect from the game, so we’ll look forward to seeing what Bandai Namco will send to us next.
For the meantime, here are some screenshots of the game so far (still in early development so this may still change):
- Paladins Global Series Path to Hi-Rez Expo 2018 - August 18, 2017
- Gumi Releases Newest Massively Multiplayer Online Mobile Game, Crystal of Re:union - August 18, 2017
- Second Ariana Grande Character in Brave Exvius is Now Available in Game - August 17, 2017
- Fantasy Flight Games Announces Fallout Board Game - August 16, 2017
- Paladins OB56 Patch Rolls In a New Rank System, More Hero Skins and a New Weapon Chest - August 14, 2017
- AsiaPOP Comicon Manila 2017 Brings in Tyler Hoechlin and Rodney Ramos - August 11, 2017
- Watch The International 7 Finals at Pubstomp 2017 - August 11, 2017
- Acer Philippines Celebrates “Acer Day” with a Grand Ball Pit Last Monday - August 11, 2017
- Final Fantasy Brave Exvius Collaborates with NieR: Automata, Brings in NieR Characters In-Game - August 10, 2017
- Lego Quest & Collect Adds a New Game Mode, The World Boss Raid, After a Million Downloads - August 10, 2017