Bandai Namco Entertainment has announced that it’s currently developing yet another action RPG for major consoles for next year. This time around you are a set of “vampires” in a post-apocalyptic world of Code Vein.
Code Vein puts you into the shoes of one of these “vampires” called Revenants who happens to stumble into the Vein, a secret society of Revenants. Who’s goal is to retrieve their memories and find a way out of the world that’s now dominated by the Lost (or ghouls who have lost all their humanity).
As a Revenant, you have access to Blood Veils, devices capable of draining the blood of their enemies in order to enhance their own. These, “Gifts” as the game calls them, allows you to change your character’s form to increase their strength, weaken enemies, and utilize new weapon abilities with overpowered attacks.
No further details have yet been released so far as what you can expect from the game, so we’ll look forward to seeing what Bandai Namco will send to us next.
For the meantime, here are some screenshots of the game so far (still in early development so this may still change):
- Bandai Namco Announces .hack//G.U.: Last Recode Late This Year - June 23, 2017
- Sitting Down with Team FearUs’ Captain, KingMoecchi - June 19, 2017
- Japan is Getting a VR Entertainment Facility This Coming June - June 19, 2017
- Striker 1945: World War is Having 100 USD Prize Pool Events - June 19, 2017
- Paladins Releases OB52 Patch, New Champion and Game Mode Introduced - June 19, 2017
- Toycon is Happening From June 30 – July 2at the SMX Convention Center - June 16, 2017
- Paladins is Coming to the Xbox One X - June 16, 2017
- Tekken 7 | DAGeeks Game Review - June 16, 2017
- Ni no Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom Gets a Release Date - June 16, 2017
- Ace Combat 7: Skies Unknown Coming Next Year - June 14, 2017