Asiasoft Online has announced a new racing game for the mobile platform with ToyKart.
Based from the release, ToyKart, plays just like your typical karting games, ToyKart brings in the usual weapons and traps players will get on every other kart game out there. The game has 12 characters, 12 pets and more than 55 kart upgrades.
Here’s the rundown of game features for the game:
Challenge the Grand Prix on your own, or engage in a real-time match with your friends.
Use power-ups or your pet’s skill to take down your competitors.
Customize your kart in any way you want to.
Make full use of Toykart’s unique pet system to give your race a boost.
Are you fast enough to be the best? Find out where you stand with Toykart’s real-time ranking system!
Try your hands on ToyKart’s gachapon system, who knows, you might be the luckiest one out there.
- Cartoon Network Crowns It’s First Pinoy Rock Star This Past Weekend - December 13, 2017
- Satan’s Slaves - December 11, 2017
- Philippine Robotics Team Wins Silver Award at the World Robot Olympiad - December 11, 2017
- Brave Frontier Characters Coming to The Alchemist Code - December 8, 2017
- Gumi and Kodansha Collaborate to Bring The Seven Deadly Sins (Nanatsu no Taizai) to Mobile Game Crystal of Re:union - December 7, 2017
- Vivo Releases a Special Edition Smartphone for FIFA World Cup 2018 - December 7, 2017
- OPPO Releases Limited Edition Red F5 Along With Partnership With Arena of Valor - December 7, 2017
- More Games Will Be Coming to the Philippines and Southeast ASia Courtesy of GCA and Elite Games Inc. - December 6, 2017
- Baseus Opens Flagship Store in the Philippines at Trinoma - December 5, 2017
- Ubisoft Releases Their Latest Musical Adventure, Ode - December 2, 2017