Asiasoft Online has announced a new racing game for the mobile platform with ToyKart.
Based from the release, ToyKart, plays just like your typical karting games, ToyKart brings in the usual weapons and traps players will get on every other kart game out there. The game has 12 characters, 12 pets and more than 55 kart upgrades.
Here’s the rundown of game features for the game:
Challenge the Grand Prix on your own, or engage in a real-time match with your friends.
Use power-ups or your pet’s skill to take down your competitors.
Customize your kart in any way you want to.
Make full use of Toykart’s unique pet system to give your race a boost.
Are you fast enough to be the best? Find out where you stand with Toykart’s real-time ranking system!
Try your hands on ToyKart’s gachapon system, who knows, you might be the luckiest one out there.
- Paladins Global Series Path to Hi-Rez Expo 2018 - August 18, 2017
- Gumi Releases Newest Massively Multiplayer Online Mobile Game, Crystal of Re:union - August 18, 2017
- Second Ariana Grande Character in Brave Exvius is Now Available in Game - August 17, 2017
- Fantasy Flight Games Announces Fallout Board Game - August 16, 2017
- Paladins OB56 Patch Rolls In a New Rank System, More Hero Skins and a New Weapon Chest - August 14, 2017
- AsiaPOP Comicon Manila 2017 Brings in Tyler Hoechlin and Rodney Ramos - August 11, 2017
- Watch The International 7 Finals at Pubstomp 2017 - August 11, 2017
- Acer Philippines Celebrates “Acer Day” with a Grand Ball Pit Last Monday - August 11, 2017
- Final Fantasy Brave Exvius Collaborates with NieR: Automata, Brings in NieR Characters In-Game - August 10, 2017
- Lego Quest & Collect Adds a New Game Mode, The World Boss Raid, After a Million Downloads - August 10, 2017