Asiasoft Online has announced a new racing game for the mobile platform with ToyKart.
Based from the release, ToyKart, plays just like your typical karting games, ToyKart brings in the usual weapons and traps players will get on every other kart game out there. The game has 12 characters, 12 pets and more than 55 kart upgrades.
Here’s the rundown of game features for the game:
Challenge the Grand Prix on your own, or engage in a real-time match with your friends.
Use power-ups or your pet’s skill to take down your competitors.
Customize your kart in any way you want to.
Make full use of Toykart’s unique pet system to give your race a boost.
Are you fast enough to be the best? Find out where you stand with Toykart’s real-time ranking system!
Try your hands on ToyKart’s gachapon system, who knows, you might be the luckiest one out there.
- The ASUS Zenfone 4 Max - October 19, 2017
- Pacific.Macta Will Be Representing the Philippines in CrossFire Stars 2017 - October 17, 2017
- More Game Features Released for Kamen Rider Climax Fighters - October 14, 2017
- Pre-registration Period of Arena of Valor - October 13, 2017
- CrossFire Stars Philippine Finals Happening Tomorrow at High Grounds Cafe - October 13, 2017
- Player.me Rolls Out It’s Creator Feature for Content Creators - October 12, 2017
- ASUS Releases Buffs Up It’s Zenfone 4 Line with the Addition of the ASUS Zenfone 4 Selfie Lite - October 12, 2017
- Vivo Flagship Phone, the 7+ is Now Available Locally - October 12, 2017
- God Eater 3 is Coming - October 9, 2017
- Be Your Best Seminar Happening This Coming November - October 8, 2017